- You will visit two tapas bars and one of the best churrerías in Madrid to have chocolate with churros
- Local guide expert in history and gastronomy
This consists on a tour where you will visit two authentics tapas bars and one of the most popular chocolateria of Madrid. These bars serve the tastiest homemade tapas accompanied with the most popular drinks. You will be able to taste the most typical dishes of Madrid and Asturias, including Spanish omelette, Manchego cheese, meat pie, Iberian ham and, of course, "Chocolate con churros" (Chocolate with churros).
The restaurants you will visit are considered the most suitable ones because their offer a huge variety of Spanish traditional dishes and are also very popular between the local people of the area, so you can life the Spanish experience on a more realistic way.
After that the experience will continue leading you to an authentic flamenco show. Your ticket for the show includes a drink so you can enjoy it while you watch live Spanish culture, professional flamenco dancers and musicians that will make you feel the passion of their movements and music.
All the time during the tour you will be guided by an expert that will teach you about history, curiosities and more aspects of the Spanish life but always with a friendly and informal atmosphere so you will feel as a local of Madrid. These professional are experts also in gastronomy and the history of flamenco in Spain, so feel free to ask whatever doubt you have about Spanish these Spanish traditions.
Another important aspect that brings quality to this kind of tour is that we only work with small groups (with a maximum of 8 people) in order to attend you in a more personal way and to make you feel you are visiting the city with a group of friends instead as a tourist in a numerous guide tour.
- Entrance fees (Flamenco show entrance + a drink beer, wine, sangria or a soft drink)
- One drink in each bar and all tapas and dishes that are served
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Plaza Puerta del Sol, 11, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Statue of the Bear and the Strawberry Tree (Puerta del Sol). Look for the red umbrella!
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for vegans and lactose intolerant
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Group size: min. 2 max. 8 people
- From Monday to Saturday at 5.30pm
- This tour only takes place from 1 January to 15 June and from 15 September to 31 December
Take an alternative Madrid city tour and explore the neighborhood of El Rastro, Madrid's most popula...
Cerramos temporada de Universiparty el sábado 21 de julio con 12 horas de fiesta en Universiparty Cl...
Shows especiales en nuestro escenario Sorpresas para los asistentes La mejor música del momento. #Ju...
LEGACY sexi & fun nights Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress...
Domingo 22 de julio vuelve a FABRIK Natura Sunday, bailamos bajo el sol desde las 15:00 de la tarde ...
CASALOCA sábado 21 julio Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lines Up: Dj Residente Atmospheres: Urban Door Polic...