Malaga food walking tour
- Savor the local products and different tastings on this food tour
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
On this tour, an English speaking guide, expert in culture, art and local history, will accompany you as you visit the most picturesque places in the city such the Atarazanas Market.
As you walk around the city you will feel the mix of sea and mountains that the city boasts. Be ready to be amazed at how the Arab culture fills the monuments making this market a building full of colors with a great atmosphere and a culture that you can´t let slip away.
During this guided tour, you'll find out about the most fascinating features in Malaga such as the more than ten ways of asking for a coffee, try fried fish or a delicious dish like the Malaga Mountain Dish. You´ll never want to eat outside of Malaga again after you try the campero sandwich, and you´ll finally understand why it is said that Malaga is the city that smiles.
Don´t miss one of the main tourist points in the city: El Pimpi. Well-known in Andalucia, whoever visits this wine cellar, located at the foot of the Malaga fortress, will fall in love with its flowers, patios and wine, as well as learning about the history behind all of its barrels where every celebrity who has visited the city has left a piece of their heart among the biznagas flowers and smells of Malaga.
You can also choose an optional extra that includes 4 tapas or 3 tapas and 1 drink (beer, water, soft drinks or glass of wine) in one of the oldest bars in the city, Restaurante Los Marangos (Calle Beata, 23).
- Local guide, expert in Malaga gastronomy
- Bottle of mineral water
- Tasting of several typical products during the visit to the Atarazanas Market
- Tasting of bread with olive oil from the area in Tres en tienda
- Tasting in Sabor a España
- Tasting of national cold meat in Jamones Salamanca
- Visit to the interior of the famous wineries El Pimpi
- Optional extra: Tasting of 4 tapas or 3 tapas+drink (beer, water, soft drinks or a glass of wine)
Calle Atarazanas, 11, 29005 Málaga, Spain
At the Arabic gate of Atarazanas Market
- Wednesday and Saturday at 12.00pm
Cosmopolitan and millennial. Malaga is Picasso’s hometown, which still retains its historic and cult...
Málaga has more museums than any other city in Andalucia, and one of the most notable is definitely ...
Spend a day at Finca La Melonera, one of Ronda’s most fascinating wineries. The area around Ronda ha...
Almost 1000 years old, this muslim fortress is the perfect excuse to learn about the history of Mála...
Spend a half day in the picturesque village of Mijas. Perched in the mountains above the coast, this...
Explore the sites that set this amazing city apart from its neighbors on this 3-hours walking tour a...