Malaga group walking tour
- Stroll along Alcazabilla Street and admire the Roman theater and the Alcazaba
- Visit Malaga, the coastal city known for museums such as Thyssen Museum or Pompidou
- Learn more about Pablo Picasso's life and artwork visiting the museum and its birthplace
- A bilingual expert guide will walk you through the city's most emblematic streets
The first stop of this tour will be the archeological site: the Roman theater ordered to be built by the emperor Julius Cesar August, the Alcazaba with 2 Arab palaces inside and Gibralfaro castle. Even if you won't climb Gibralfaro hill, you will see it and the guide will tell you about this castle from where it was possible to control and keep an eye on the whole city of Malaga.
Then stroll along Alcazabilla Street, while listening to stories, legends and important facts about the town until you reach the birthplace of Pablo Ruiz Picasso. You will discover his playground, the church where he was baptized and Picasso’s museum that contains a part of his large artwork. Enjoy also the sights of the cathedral and learn about its construction and its main artistic heritage.
For the last part of this tour, you'll pass by Constitution Square and Larios Street, at the same time that your local guide explains to you everything about this commercial street and the importance of Marquis of Larios in the Malaga contemporary history. The tour will end back at the starting point.
- Bilingual expert guide (EN/ES)
- Visit the inside of the buildings
- Infants under 3 years old: free
Plaza de la Aduana, 29015 Málaga, Spain
Next to "Museo de Málaga"
- Comfortable clothes are recommended
- Tuesday and Thursday at 10.30am
Málaga has more museums than any other city in Andalucia, and one of the most notable is definitely ...
Spend a day at Finca La Melonera, one of Ronda’s most fascinating wineries. The area around Ronda ha...
Almost 1000 years old, this muslim fortress is the perfect excuse to learn about the history of Mála...
Spend a half day in the picturesque village of Mijas. Perched in the mountains above the coast, this...
Come and discover the most emblematic places of Málaga on this free walking tour.You will visit amaz...
Explore the sites that set this amazing city apart from its neighbors on this 3-hours walking tour a...