Málaga guided tour with Picasso Museum fast-track tickets, tapas and drinks
- Discover the historic city center of Málaga.
- Visit the most typical places in Malaga and enjoy its cuisine and meet the local people.
- Visit the Museo Picasso where we will discover the work of the most popular artist from Malaga.
Cosmopolitan and millennial. Malaga is Picasso’s hometown, which still retains its historic and cultural roots intact. Come join us and experience an unforgettable day in the city with the highest quality of life in Spain, according to the Eurobarometer 2016. The geographical location and weather of this wonderful city have made it one of the most visited places in Spain, known as the capital of the Costa del Sol.
Always accompanied by our expert guide, you will start the walking tour to discover the best sites in this beautiful city. Enjoy a visit of the Alcazaba and the Roman Theatre (remnants of ancient civilizations), the Jewish quarter and the surroundings of the Cathedral, known as “la Manquita”. Afterwards, we will continue our visit along Calle Larios, the most important street in town and then we will go to the Atarazanas market, faithful reflection of Malaga’s gastronomy and popular culture. Later, we will continue our tour of the artistic Malaga by visiting the Picasso museum to know the most personal creations of the most popular citizen of Malaga.
For those who have chosen the single Picasso Museum tour option, the tour finishes here; for the others (Museum + Drink & Tapa / Museum + Gastronomic Lunch) will follow this intense visit, we will take a break to enjoy one typical tapa and a glass of Malaga wine in the renowned “Bodega El Pimpi”, a must-see and meeting point for national and international celebrities as well as for local and foreign visitors.
And the last part of this tour will be only for gourmets and that have chosen the Gastronomic Lunch option: The gourmet restaurant, “Los Patios de Beatas”, will offer you some typical Malaga dishes transformed into the best cuisine in town that will surprise the most refined palate and will be paired with a selection of local wines.
- Bilingual guide.
- Skip-the-Line entrance ticket to Picasso museum.
- Guided walking tour of the historic center.
- Option Museum + Drink & Tapa: Bodegas El Pimpi: 1 tapa + soft-drink or sweet wine per person.
- Option Museum + Gastronomic Lunch: Bodegas El Pimpi: 1 tapa + 1 soft-drink or sweet wine per person. + Bodegas Los Patios de Beatas: 1 Starter + 1 Main Course + Local Wine, beer or soft-drink per person.
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Infants 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-11 years old: reduced
Main entrance Hotel AC Málaga Palacio - Calle Cortina del Muelle, 1
- Vegetarian option not available.
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- A minimum of 2 persons are required. The tour will be cancelled in case the minimum is not met and you will be fully refunded.
- Group size: min. 2 max. 20 people.
- From April, every friday at 10.00am / check-in 15 minutes earlier.
- Blackout dates: 25 December, 01 and 06 January.
Complete guided visit around the city of Málaga, perfect for those who want to know the story of the...
The Centre Pompidou Málaga invites you to experience the Centre Pompidou through the richness of its...
Discover the fantastic city of Marbella, located on the Mediterranean shore between Málaga and the S...
The Russian State Museum of St. Petersburg, created in 1895, currently has over half a million works...
After being picked up from your hotel or meeting point, we will start our coach journey from the Cos...
The first stop of this tour will be the archeological site: the Roman theater ordered to be built by...
Visit the city of Granada and the Alhambra: one of the most important, beautiful, and historically p...
The Benalmadena cable car offers passengers a spectacular trip in comfortable, modern cable cars, on...
This day trip will depart from your hotel, or apartment in Malaga or Costa del Sol or at your cruise...
With its peculiar stacked rocks and knobbly karst towers, the otherworldly landscape of El Torcal is...