Created entirely by one visionary artist and nestled just outside New Orleans, Louisiana, THE ICONS MUSEUM is the world's first and only art museum dedicated to honoring the greatest artists, innovators, and cultural products of the modern era. With over 55 world-class portraits, 2 one-of-a-kind RetroRooms, and exclusive private tours by the artist himself, the museum is an original and unforgettable cultural experience unlike any other. Highly recommended for all ages!
Exclusive tour of THE ICONS MUSEUM in New Orleans
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Get an exclusive tour of THE ICONS MUSEUM in New Orleans
- Discover some of the greatest artists, innovators, and cultural products of the modern era
- View over 60 world-class portraits
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Admission to THE ICONS MUSEUM
- Children (ages 0-5): free admission (no ticket required)
THE ICONS MUSEUM, 75533 River Rd, Covington, LA 70435, United States
What to remember
- There is a max number of 10 participants
- This venue is wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
THE ICONS MUSEUM
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.