Jazz and brunch cruise on the Mississippi
- Cruise down the mighty Mississippi
- Indulge in a quintessential New Orleans brunch
- Upgrade your tour to enter Mardi Gras World
Let the good times roll year round with a Mardi Gras themed jazz brunch cruise down the mighty Mississippi. Explore the decks and let the sights and sounds of the French Quarter entice your senses aboard the "City of New Orleans," riverboat. Choose an optional upgrade tour to enter Mardi Gras World with a guide and see the floats from the parade.
Receive your complimentary Mardi Gras bead upon boarding as you are seated at your table in the main dining room. Indulge in a selection of quintessential brunch options as the sounds of jazz fill the majestic riverboat. Enjoy the captain’s narration from the comfort of your table, or make your way out to the deck for picturesque views of the shoreline scenery.
End your Mardi Gras experience with a celebratory second line parade lead by the house band before guests who purchased the optional Mardi Gras World tour disembark. With this upgrade, guests will get up close to the artists as they build the floats that will eventually make their way down St. Charles Avenue.
Jazz brunch cruise guests will return to the departure point at the Bienville Street wharf in the French Quarter with plenty of time left to explore the Big Easy!
- Creole style buffet brunch
- Two hour cruise on the Riverboat
- New Orleans jazz band
- Complimentary Mardi Gras beads
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuity (optional)
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Infants (2-5)
- Children (6-12)
600 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Meet your tour at the Gray Line Light House on the Steamboat NATCHEZ dock, directly behind the JAX Brewery (Toulouse Street at the Mississippi River).
- Gift shop and cash bar are available on board, but not included in the cost of this cruise
- Daily at 11.30am
- Please arrive at least15 minutes prior to your tours start time
- Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to cruise departure time
- During Mardi Gras from 21 January to 15 February an additional tour will run at 2.30pm
Take an eye-opening look into American history and visit 2 out of 3 prominent plantation homes along...
Experience the timeless beauty of South Louisiana in a custom built swamp boat. Native guides will r...
Enjoy a 5-hour tour combining a visit to a River Road plantation and a cruise through the swamps of ...
Don't miss out on this New Orleans evening Segway tour, where you'll be able to glide around the Fre...
On the grounds of Oak Alley, enjoy a sumptuous Plantation Country Brunch featuring Crawfish Etouffee...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...