- Pedal through New Orleans with your professional guide
- Learn all about the French Quarter, Garden District and more
- See the most celebrated sights of the city
Join your tour guide for a pedal through the French Quarter, New Orleans’ “American Sector,” and the Garden District. You will have the opportunity to explore some well-known highlights and also find some hidden gems throughout the various neighborhoods—giving you an authentic tour of New Orleans!
- The French Quarter
- Mississippi Riverfront
- Jackson Square
- Lafayette Square
- Garden District
- Lafayette Cemetery #1
- Bike tour with professional guide
- Children (4-12 years of age): reduced
214 Decatur St., New Orleans, LA 70130
- Please note that this tour is unable to accommodate children who require a tandem or trailer and infants that require a baby seat- all children who participate must be able to ride their own bike
- Guests must arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour departure time
- All minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while on tour
- All tours run rain or shine
Every day at 10.30am
Take an eye-opening look into American history and visit 2 out of 3 prominent plantation homes along...
Experience the timeless beauty of South Louisiana in a custom built swamp boat. Native guides will r...
Enjoy a 5-hour tour combining a visit to a River Road plantation and a cruise through the swamps of ...
On the grounds of Oak Alley, enjoy a sumptuous Plantation Country Brunch featuring Crawfish Etouffee...
Hop on "Santa's bus” for a narrated tour to New Orleans’ City Park, one of the ten largest urban par...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...