New Orleans Sightseeing FLEX Pass
- Visit 2, 3, 4, or 5 Attractions
- Choose as you go from 25 top spots
- Pass valid for 30 days
- Save 54% or more
With The Sightseeing FLEX Pass, you select the number of attractions you would like to see and then build a custom itinerary to fit your exact interests as you go. Choose a Pass valid for 2, 3, 4, or 5 visits, then take 30 days to explore the attractions that you wish to see most. You don’t have to decide now which attractions you are going to visit. Enjoy the FLEXibility of The Sightseeing FLEX Pass and decide where to go, as you go!
This option is recommended for visitors who have already been to New Orleans and want to enjoy a more customized experience on their subsequent visits. It’s great for those who are short on time, or have a limited sightseeing budget
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium
- Audubon Zoo
- Le Musée de f.p.c. - Docent Guided Tour
- National WWII Museum
- Houmas House Plantation and Gardens
- La Cocinita
- New Orleans Botanical Garden
- Oceana Grill - Special Offer
- Olde N'Awlins Cookery - Special Offer
- Urban South Brewery Tap Room
- Airport Shuttle Inbound One Way
- CitySightseeing New Orleans - Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour - 1 Day Ticket
- Jean Lafitte Swamp Tour with Transportation
- Paddlewheeler Creole Queen Historical Cruise
- Paddlewheeler Creole Queen Jazz Cruise
- African and Afro Creole Tour
- Big Easy - New Orleans City Tour
- Cemetery Walking Tour St. Louis #1
- Degas House
- French Quarter Walking Tour
- Garden District Walking Tour
- Giants of African American Achievement
- Jazz Walking Tour
- Mardi Gras World
- The George & Leah McKenna Museum of African American Art -Docent Guided Tour
For the complete attraction list and information regarding pre-booking, please click here.
- Flex Pass
- Discounts and special offers
- Children (3-12): Reduced
- To use your pass, simply show it at the main ticket office for each attraction
- For the complete attraction list and information regarding pre-booking, please click here.
- Passes are valid for use before March 31 2020
- Flex Passes are valid for the number of attractions and once activated valid for 30 days
- Each attraction can be visited once for FLEX Passes
- Attractions are subject to change without previous notice
Take an eye-opening look into American history and visit 2 out of 3 prominent plantation homes along...
Experience the timeless beauty of South Louisiana in a custom built swamp boat. Native guides will r...
Enjoy a 5-hour tour combining a visit to a River Road plantation and a cruise through the swamps of ...
On the grounds of Oak Alley, enjoy a sumptuous Plantation Country Brunch featuring Crawfish Etouffee...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...
Your tour starts on Bourbon Street where you’ll meet your local expert guide and a small group of no...