Big Apple helicopter tour
- Experience an exhilarating helicopter ride over the Big Apple
- Admire the most famous NYC landmarks from above
- Gaze upon remarkable Lady Liberty, Central Park, One World Trade and more!
Soar above the Big Apple and gaze at the city's most iconic landmarks on a thrilling helicopter tour! Fly over the famous Hudson River and zoom past the spectacular Statue of Liberty, looking down on both Governors and Ellis Island. You'll even get a glimpse of Central Park, Empire State Building and One World Trade Center. Other memorable highlights include the George Washington Bridge, Financial District and the U.S.S. Intrepid.
- 15-minute helicopter ride
- Mandatory heliport facility fee of $40.00 per person
- Children under two years of age and under 35 lbs (15.9 kg) fly for free when sitting on an adult's lap
6 East River Piers, New York, NY 10004
- Flight departs from Downtown Manhattan Heliport (located at Pier 6 and the East River)
- The default start time at check-out is 9.00am, but participants must call +1 (800) 542-9933 or email email@example.com to actually make and confirm a reservation. Participants can call between 8.00am and 5.00pm daily
- Upon check-in, all passengers are required to pay an additional heliport facility fee of $40.00 per person
- All participants must have a valid form of photo identification (passport, driver's license, military identification)
- The TSA requires that all non-U.S.citizens must carry a passport
- Duration of tour is approximately 12-15 minutes, and the helicopter holds up to five passengers
- Heliport hours, prices, flight routes, and departure location subject to change
- Tickets are valid for one year from date of purchase unless otherwise stated. If ticket is not redeemed within one year of purchase you may be subject to a price increase
- Cancellation policy: There will be no charges for date or time changes. However, cancellations made more than 24 hours of flight departure date is subject to a $40 cancellation fee per person. If cancellations are made within 24 hours of the departure date, the full payment will be taken from participant's credit card
- Tour runs Monday through Saturday from 9.00am until 5.00pm
Bask in the bright lights of the Big Apple on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus....
For Broadway lovers and Disney fans, there’s no better experience than this new, exclusive access to...
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its ...
Your trip to New York City isn't complete without a sightseeing cruise around the Statue of Liberty!...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...