Central Park Guided Bike Tour with Map
- Pedal on a Cannondale bike through Central Park with an expert guide
- Enjoy the natural beauty of one of New York City's largest parks
- Learn about the history and culture of the city
- Discover the John Lennon Memorial and much more
Discover the best of Central Park on a bike tour led by a city-licensed professional. Experts will guide and share with you all the history and hidden gyms that even native New Yorkers aren't aware of. This moderately paced tour is perfect for riders of any skill level, so there are plenty of stops for pictures and questions about the park. Some sights include:
- Strawberry Fields and the Imagine mosaic, both tributes to John Lennon
- Bethesda Fountain
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
- Belvedere Castle
- Shakespeare Garden
- 2-hour guided tour of Central Park
- Cannondale bike rental
- Illustrated map
- Children under 18 years of age: reduced
Central Park Sightseeing Store at 56 W 56th Street New York, NY 10019 (between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue)
- No rider under the age of 18 will be permitted to rent a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- All guests must be able to ride their own bikes. No Double Trailers, Tag-A-Long bikes or tandems are permitted on the tours for safety reasons
- Baby seats for infants over the age of 1 and under 40 lbs are available for the tour at an additional cost. Child must be at least 1 year of age to ride in a baby seat
- No rider may exceed 300 lbs
- If the tour is cancelled seven or more days prior to the tour date, the customer will be entitled to a full refund. If cancelled between two and six days prior to the tour date, the customer will receive a refund amounting to 50% of the tour cost. If service is cancelled any timeless than 24 hours prior to the tour date and time, no refund will be granted
- 1 November 2018 - 31 March 2019 at 9:00am and 11.00am (NO foreign language tours available during this time)
- 1 April 2019 - 31 October 2019 at 9.00am, 11.00am, 1.30pm and 4.00pm
- Spanish tour at 10am
Central Park, six miles long and over a mile wide, is packed with manicured landscapes, bridges and ...
Come explore lower Manhattan on two wheels. This two-hour bike tour takes you up in the air above Ne...
On a New York City bike tour, you'll be able to see a side of the city that many tourists have never...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
Explore upper Manhattan on two wheels with this two-hour tour that takes you through one of Manhatta...
Explore the Freedom Trail in New York City on this two-hour walking tour. You’ll learn about how bra...
Sail along New York Harbor aboard the grand and elegant America 2.0. Admire the city lights and enjo...
Discover the history, immerse yourself in the culture and enjoy the cuisine of Harlem on this guided...
New York is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world, and full of contrasts between it...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...