Hamptons and outlet shopping day trip from NYC
- Visit the famous town where celebrities vacation in the summer, Southampton
- Indulge in wine-tasting at one of the oldest and best wineries in Southampton
- Enjoy outlet shopping and bargain deals at Tanger Outlets
The drive from Manhattan through Queens will give you the chance to witness the scenic transformation from skyscrapers and concrete, to fields and greenery as you enter Long Island. You'll pass the famous Long Island Duck building before arriving to world-renowned, glamourous Southampton--the oldest of the Hamptons towns. You may even spot celebrities like Jerry Seinfeld, Paris Hilton, David Letterman and Steven Spielberg wandering around. Stroll down the photo-worthy main street, before going down to the the historical area and harbor.
After, visit one of the oldest and best wineries in Southampton, where you can sample different, delicious wines. The next stop, Sag Harbor, is a small village full of rich history. Walk around the harbor and watch the yachts along the water. Stop at the antique stores or the old-world boutiques for some vintage shopping. After lunch there will be a stop at the Tanger Outlets for more shopping, before an evening arrival back in New York.
- Air-conditioned bus or van
- Professional tour guide
- Coupons at Tanger Outlets
- Wine tasting (for those ages 21+)
- Children under 2 travel for free
777 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
- Please meet your tour at the Gray Line Visitor Center between 47th and 48th Streets
- Guests must be 21 years or older to participate in wine-tasting
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm,but is subject to change based on local conditions
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- Booking is only considered changed or cancelled when you are in receipt of a cancellation number
- Cancellation policy: There will be no cancellation fee for all tours cancelled up to three days prior to departure. Full cancellation penalty applies if tour is cancelled less than three days before departure. All requests for refunds must be received within 90 days of departure
- Tuesdays, from April to October at 7.00am
Hop on this cruise to experience the fastest way to the Statue of Liberty. You'll travel down the Hu...
Are you ready to enjoy some of the best jazz in New York City? If so, make your way to Harlem where ...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
Sail along New York Harbor aboard the grand and elegant America 2.0. Admire the city lights and enjo...
If you want to see the Statue of Liberty but you aren’t interested in getting up early to catch the ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...