This hour-long scenic cruise offers you views of the stunning NYC skyline and the city's most notable landmarks. Take snapshots of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Freedom Tower, Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge and Governor's Island. Sail down the East River through New York Harbor, up the Hudson River and back along Lower Manhattan's shoreline.
Cruises and boat tours
Lady Liberty 60-minute cruise
Availability: On selected dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Do this because
- Take in gorgeous views of the Manhattan skyline aboard a sightseeing cruise
- Admire Lady Liberty, Freedom Tower, Empire State Building and more
- Enjoy the cruise from either the upper open deck or inside deck
What to expect
- One-hour sightseeing boat cruise
What's not included
- Food and beverages
- Children 0-2 years old: free
- Children under 2: reduced
Pier 36, 299 South Street, New York, NY 10002
Please go through the gates and approach slip number 3.
What to remember
- Vouchers must be redeemed for a ticket at the box office
- Food and beverages are available on-board for purchase
- Passengers do not get off the boat at Liberty Island
- Cruises sail rain or shine. It's recommended to wear casual attire and a light jacket
- Passengers must be 21 years old or older with valid government-issued I.D. to drink alcohol
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.