NYC Liberty cruise
- Admire the iconic Statue of Liberty and NYC skyline up close
- Learn all about the Big Apple from your guide
- Travel down the Hudson River, the fourth longest river in the state
- Save 15% on the Liberty Cruise for travel dates until 15 November
Hop on this cruise to experience the fastest way to the Statue of Liberty. You'll travel down the Hudson River to see Lady Liberty up close before heading back. Along the way, your professional guide will share stories about Ellis Island, One World Trade Center and the World Financial Center – all part of the scenery on this fun and informative cruise.
- Cruise around the Statue of Liberty
- Professional tour guide
- Free onboard Wi-Fi
- Food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-12)
Pier 83 - West 42nd Street at West Side Highway New York, NY 10036
- Please arrive 30-45 minutes before departure time
- Free Circle Line Skyline Navigator App in seven languages with narration and enhanced content - download the app here
- See calendar for precise departure times
- No cruises on 25 December
Gain a deeper understanding of 9/11 and its legacy with the expert knowledge of a local guide. This ...
The Whitney Museum of American Art has been a longstanding institution dedicated solely to American ...
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arrivi...
Join the tour of the former World Trade Center in New York City as you commemorate the tragic events...
Your tour will begin at St. Paul’s Chapel on Broadway. This site is considered to be the oldest publ...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...