Philadelphia and Amish Countryside day tour from NYC
- Depart from NYC for a day-long excursion in the great city of Philadelphia
- Explore the city's notorious historic areas including the Liberty Bell, Congress Hall and Independence National Park
- Adventure to the Amish Countryside for a hands-on look at how to live without modern day technology
Depart New York through New Jersey towards the city of brotherly love– Philadelphia. Arriving in the historic area of Philadelphia, you’ll visit the famous Liberty Bell, one of the symbols of freedom in America, Independence National Park and Congress Hall. Stroll Elfreth’s Alley, the oldest continuously inhabited street in America. Continue on a panoramic tour of Philadelphia that includes the financial district, Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Historic Philadelphia and more.
Leaving Philadelphia you’ll see the famous “Rocky Steps” and then continue to Lancaster County, home of the Amish.
After a break for lunch at an Amish marketplace, you’ll embark on an authentic Amish buggy ride through the Amish farm country and learn how they live without the benefit of modern technology, no electricity, running water, telephone service or appliances.
In the late afternoon you’ll depart east for an evening arrival in New York.
- Air conditioned bus or van and professional tour guide
- Sightseeing in Philadelphia and Amish country
- Authentic Amish buggy ride through the Amish farm country
- Free WIFI available on board
- Children under 2 travel for free
777 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
Please meet your tour at the Gray Line Visitor Center between 47th and 48th St.
- Tour is guaranteed for departure
- All tours are guided with a live guide in the following languages: English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Hebrew.
- Maximum of 2 languages per guide
- Free WIFI available on bus
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm but subject to change based on local conditions
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- Mondays, Wednedays and Saturdays at 7.00am
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Broadway’s Once On This Island has been nominated for 8 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival. ...
Pretty Woman reinvented a genre, swept the world off its feet, and made millions believe in happily ...
Told through the dramatic lens of her final concert, Summer: The Donna Summer Musical presents the c...
Jez Butterworth’s The Ferryman debuts on Broadway in October, following unanimous, five-star critica...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...