Private best of New York two-hour walking tour with photographer
- Experience the true flavor of New York City with a personal photographer
- Customize your itinerary to see the city's most exciting, scenic attractions
- Take dozens of high-quality professional photos throughout your tour
During this one-of-a-kind comprehensive tour of the Big Apple, you’ll explore the city’s most exciting and iconic scenic attractions. Together with your native New York guide and personal professional photographer, you’ll be guided along a 2-hour tour to see 3-4 of your most beloved NYC sites. You’ll get the best insider tips and ideas on the best neighborhoods, attractions, dining and shopping destinations to use for the rest of your trip. Your guide and professional photographer will also teach you to ride the subway in real New York fashion and capture your experience along the way.
Here are a few possible locations during your private tour:
- Times Square and the Theatre District
- Central Park
- Grand Central Station
- Upper East Side
- Downtown Manhattan
- The Brooklyn Bridg
- At least 75 photos
- A zipfile and photo gallery will be emailed to you within 48 hours of the tour
- Your priceless photos can then be easily viewed, downloaded and shared
- Cost of subway rides (2-4 subway rides will be taken, and the cost is $2.75 per person, per ride)
209 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036
Please meet your guide at the bottom of the steps in front of the New Victory Theater, between 7th and 8th Avenue on the side directly across the street from Sephora (the steps have two sides).
- If you do not want to include Central Park or the Brooklyn Bridge and prefer rather the Grand Central Station or other neighborhoods, this can certainly be arranged. Keeping in mind the layout of the city and time-restraint of the tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour may be cancelled due to inclement weather
- Every day
- Please see calendar for available times
Come along on your guided tour through one of New York City’s oldest neighborhoods and let your guid...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Midtown Manhattan is the center of it all with Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Grand Central Termi...
Enjoy NYC’s original pizza tour - a bus tour that includes two slices of pizza and soft drinks at Gr...
This Brooklyn chocolate tour is a bus tour that includes a visit to four of the finest chocolatiers ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...