Statue of Liberty and NYC skyline sightseeing cruise
- See the best of lower Manhattan including the Financial District, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the Brooklyn Bridge narrated by your captain
- Cruise on the elegant 1920s inspired yachts equipped with teak decks and one complimentary beer, wine or Champagne
- Sit in the climate controlled cabin or feel the breeze on the outer decks
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yacht and take in all the iconic sights that New York Harbor has to offer. These spectacular glassed-in observatories on the back decks are equipped with cushioned seating around conversation-friendly tables. They are heated in the winter and air-conditioned in the summer, providing stunning panoramic views all within climate-controlled comfort.
Enjoy one complimentary beer, wine, champagne or soda on the yacht. There is a cash bar available for additional drink purchases.
Treat out of town guests with amazing views the sites. This is a perfect sightseeing cruise for children as they are welcome to enjoy a kid-friendly version of signature beverages.
Sit back and relax on this elegantly-crafted boat as you cruise along the Hudson River and New York Harbor with views of the Brooklyn Bridge!
- Battery Park
- South Street Seaport
- The Financial District
- Governor's Island
- The Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn and Queens
- New York City skyline
- The Williamsburg, Manhattan and Brooklyn bridges of the East River
- A narrated tour by the captain
- One complimentary beer, wine, champagne or soda
- Food is not served during the cruise, feel free to bring your own
- Gratuity is not included in the price of your cruise. Parties of 12 or more will be contacted shortly after purchasing tickets to provide credit card information for an additional charge of 18% gratuity
- Children ages 3-14
62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
Please meet your guide at Chelsea Piers (Pier 62), W. 22nd and Hudson River in Manhattan, NY.
- Please bring a valid photo I.D.
- Activity takes place rain or shine
- Parties of 12 or more will be contacted for an additional gratuity charge of 18%
- Please check calendar for available dates and times
Midtown Manhattan is one of the most iconic neighbourhoods in New York as it's the home of Times Squ...
Enjoy NYC’s original pizza tour - a bus tour that includes two slices of pizza and soft drinks at Gr...
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arrivi...
Join the tour of the former World Trade Center in New York City as you commemorate the tragic events...
Your tour will begin at St. Paul’s Chapel on Broadway. This site is considered to be the oldest publ...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...