Tickets to The Band's Visit on Broadway
- See one of the most Tony Award-winning musicals in history
- Spend an evening in the company of unforgettable strangers at The Band’s Visit
- Hear the musical that brings life, laughter and tears
The winner of 10 Tony Awards® including Best Musical, The Band’s Visit is now one of the most Tony Award-winning musicals in history.
Spend an evening in the company of unforgettable strangers at The Band’s Visit—now one of the most celebrated musicals ever. It rejoices in the way music brings us to life, brings us to laughter, brings us to tears, and ultimately, brings us together.
In an Israeli desert town where every day feels the same, something different is suddenly in the air. Dina, the local café owner, had long resigned her desires for romance to daydreaming about exotic films and music from her youth.
When a band of Egyptian musicians shows up lost at her café, she and her fellow locals take them in for the night. Under the spell of the night sky, their lives intertwine in unexpected ways, and this once sleepy town begins to wake up.
“It’s time to fall in love again!” – The New York Times
“One of my favorite musicals of all time!” – Rolling Stone
“Worlds collide, and hearts and minds open. It’s ravishing! Unlike any musical I’ve seen.” – Vogue
- Tickets to The Band's Visit at the Barrymore Theatre
Barrymore Theatre, 243 West 47th Street, New York, NY 10036
After booking your tickets, you can pick them up directly at the theatre box office.
- Your seat number is automatically selected based on the best available spot at the time of booking. Download the seating plan here
- When purchasing tickets, name and surname must match those of the person who will pick up the tickets
- Recommended for 12+
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre
- This show has no intermission
- Photos by Matthew Murphy
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7.00pm
- Wednesdays at 2.00pm and 7.00pm
- Fridays at 8.00pm
- Saturdays at 2.00pm and 8.00pm
- Sundays at 3.00pm
- Show runs until 30 June 2019
- It is recommended to arrive at least one hour before the performance is scheduled to start. Latecomers might not be seated
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
The spectacular Robert Carsen production returns to the Met for the first time since 2000, with bass...
Jack O’Brien’s epic production of Puccini’s triple bill features first-class casting: tenor Marcelo ...
Penny Woolcock’s breathtaking production, a highlight of the 2015–16 season, makes its much awaited ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...
Harlem - the birthplace of jazz. Each year thousands of visitors and tourists flock to Harlem’s club...
If you have never been to an authentic gospel service, look no further. This 4-hour tour first leads...
Are you ready to enjoy some of the best jazz in New York City? If so, make your way to Harlem where ...
Choose between two ticket types:Standard Ticket - with this option you can skip the hassle of the bo...
As one of the founding and most valuable franchises in the NBA, the New York Knicks are legendary in...