Top of the Rock tickets
- Receive your tickets instantly after booking, no need for printouts
- Experience the six-level observatory at the top of 30 Rockefeller Center
- View of the Hudson River, Central Park and Empire State Building
- Deck chairs and large air-conditioning vents - feel like you're on an ocean liner in New York City
Rise above the crowded streets of New York City and get a breath of fresh air on the observation deck of Top of the Rock. Getting inside is a snap - the digital voucher downloads straight to your phone for easy access. Show it at the front desk to get a timed entry ticket to the six-level observatory. Once at the top, helpful staff can assist you in locating landmarks on the horizon and even snap some great shots of you with a stunning New York backdrop.
- Admission to Top of the Rock observatory deck
- Children (ages 6-12)
48 W 50th St, New York, NY 10112, USA
Use the entrance on 50th Street (between 5th and 6th Avenues). Proceed down the staircase to enter the Express Line and present your Pass for entry. If space is available, you can enter at that time. It is also possible to book for a timed entrance at a later time or date.
- No refunds, cancellations or changes to the booking
- Dress for the weather - the wind is stronger and it’s always a bit chillier on the observation deck than it is at street level. If you get too cold, duck into one of the enclosed viewing areas to warm up
- Open daily, 8.00am-midnight (last entry 11.30pm)
- Hours of operation may vary on holidays. Please consult the Top of the Rock website for details
- The observation deck can experience extremely high volume days. It is recommended to bring your pass to Top of the Rock in advance or early in the morning and reserve your ideal day and time for your visit. This will ensure you a timed ticket upon returning to enter and enjoy this attraction
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
An experience unlike any other in NYC, your 5 hour Classic Bike Tour is the most comprehensive and c...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...
See The Prom, the next hit from Broadway’s Musical Comedy Dream Team – the geniuses behind The Book ...