- See some of your favorite TV and movie locations, like the fountain from ?Friends' and Tiffany's from ?Breakfast at Tiffany's'
- Enjoy a small group of 12 people or fewer so you get plenty of personal attention from your guide
- Film your own DIY talk show in a real TV studio - everyone gets a job and the producers will email you a cut after the tour
- Visit the studios where some of NBC's most iconic shows are made like SNL & the Tonight Show
- Take home a copy of your talk show and use it to launch your career in show biz or just show it to your friends
Discover familiar sights on this TV & Movie Locations Tour with Official NBC Studios. Be amazed how many many iconic television and movie moments were shot within a stone's throw of NBC Studios.
Together with your guide you’ll take a guided tour of some of the most famous set locations in NYC from both TV and film. New York City is packed with famous spots but it’s often hard to recognize them without someone in the know to show you. You’ll see Tiffany’s from ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’, the famous fountain from “Friends”, 21 club from ‘Wall Street’ and the Seinfeld Soup Nazi stand, among many others. Along the way you’ll pass showbiz landmarks like CBS headquarters and Radio City Music Hall. After you see where they shot some of your favorite scenes you’ll never look at the city in the same way again.
The absolute highlight of your tour will be a visit of the NBC studios - one of America’s most iconic TV studios. NBC studios has consistently produced some of the best television shows in America for more than 80 years. Now you can go behind the scenes at their headquarters in Rockefeller Center to get an unprecedented view of their production process. This tour is the perfect opportunity to make that dream come true!
Recently revised and re-launched, the NBC Studio Tour starts by visiting two of the official production studios, such as the ones where they shoot Saturday Night Live or the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. Then it’s on to the nerve centers of NBC – the video & audio studios and the control center where satellite feeds are monitored 24 hours a day. You’ll get a 360-degree view of the production process and see just how many moving parts it takes to make a single television show. You’ll also get to film your own 5-minute talk show segment which the producers will email to you when you get home - the perfect souvenir from this all-access tour
- Dozens of filming sets from movies and shows like "Sex and The City", "Wolf of Wall Street", "Home Alone", "Seinfeld", "Crocodile Dundee", "Gossip Girl", "Die Hard 2" and many more.
- A famous Central Park bridge featured in hundreds of movies and tv shows
- The "Friends" fountain
- Radio City Music Hall
- Rockefeller Center
- NBC Studios Tour, including visits to two working TV studios and an opportunity to film your own mock late night TV talk show
- Guided tour of NYC's top TV & movie locations
- Official NBC studio tour led by NBC page
- DIY talk show session with video keepsake
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory
- Hopel pick-up/drop-off
- Infants (0-5): not permitted
- Children (6-12): reduced price
Pulitzer Fountain, 768 5th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
If you are arriving by taxi, tell your driver to stop in front of Pulitzer Fountain (in ront of Plaza Hotel) between 59th St and 5th Ave. If you are arriving by subway, you may take N/Q/R 5th Ave/59th St or F 57th St? 4/5/6 59th/Lexington. Please note, the voucher is not redeemable at the NBC Studio ticket desk. Your tour will end at NBC Studios, 6th Avenue and 49th St.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure
- Please note that all bags will be checked at NBC Security after tour begins
- Photography is not permitted inside NBC Studios
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Tour in English Only.
- 01 June 2017 - 30 September 2017
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 12.00pm
- Saturdays at 1.30pm
- 01 October 2017 - 31 October 2017
- Mondays at 12.00pm
- Saturdays at 1.30pm
US Open - Day: Quarter Finals - Day 04-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1136...
US Open - Day: 4th Round - Day 02-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 3rd Round - Day 31-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 2nd Round - Day 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Evening: 2nd Round - Evening 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1...
US Open - Evening: 4th Round - Evening 03-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1...