Whitney Museum of American Art - express tickets
- Purchase your tickets online & gain entry right away without any hassle
- Immerse yourself in Pop Art, Minimalism, Abstract Expressionism, Modernism, and contemporary work
- Don't miss fascinating exhibitions by your favorite artists, including Andy Warhol
The Whitney Museum of American Art has been a longstanding institution dedicated solely to American art since its beginnings. Housed in a breathtaking new building by renowned architect Renzo Piano, the Museum is located at the southern entrance of the High Line in Manhattan’s trendy Meatpacking District. The Whitney’s unparalleled collection of modern and contemporary art features iconic works by artists including Andy Warhol, Edward Hopper, Georgia O’Keeffe, and Jacob Lawrence. These works and many other favorites are on view alongside groundbreaking exhibitions that rotate throughout the year. This is the perfect attraction for those passionate about modern art, and--with an express entry ticket--you won't have to wait on any entrance lines!
- Express entry ticket
- Access to temporary exhibition
- Children 18 and under: free
- Seniors and students: reduced price
Whitney Museum of American Art - 99 Gansevoort Street, New York, NY 10014
- The closest subway lines are the A, C, E, and L at 14th Street and 8th Avenue
- Guests will receive your tickets as soon as you book them
- You can use the tickets as soon as you receive them
- Food and drinks cannot be consumed in the galleries (but you will find a restaurant and cafe inside the museum)
- Please do not touch the works of art on display
- Photography is allowed in the galleries for personal use. However, tripods, flashes and selfie sticks are forbidden
- Pets are not allowed in the gallery except for service animals
- The use of charcoal, pastels, permanent markers and watercolor or oil paint is not allowed in the galleries
- Please deposit any items larger than 11 x 15 x 5 inches in the coat check during your visit
- Large luggage may not be accepted
- Backpacks must be removed and carried
- Umbrellas must be checked or placed in a protective bag supplied by the Museum
- Smoking and e-cigarettes are not permitted anywhere within the building
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged
The Whitney Museum is open every day except on Tuesdays.
- Mondays: 10.30am-6.00pm
- Tuesdays: Closed
- Wednesdays: 10.30am-6.00pm
- Thursdays: 10.30am-6.00pm
- Fridays: 10.30am-10.00pm
- Saturdays: 10.30am-10.00pm
- Sundays: 10.30am-6.00pm
The Museum is closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
No visit to New York is complete without experiencing the somber and poignant 9/11 Memorial & Museum...
You may have seen New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art before, but you've never seen it like this. ...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
The Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum is the only museum where visitors can explore a legendary air...
The Metropolitan Museum of Art presents over 5,000 years of art from every corner of the world for e...
From the producer of The Lion King, the beloved story of Aladdin comes to thrilling theatrical life ...
For Broadway lovers and Disney fans, there’s no better experience than this new, exclusive access to...
Gain a deeper understanding of 9/11 and its legacy with the expert knowledge of a local guide. This ...
See the sunrise from the heart of New York and experience the city awakening. Limited to 100 visitor...
Hop on this cruise to experience the fastest way to the Statue of Liberty. You'll travel down the Hu...