Guided tour of Caen Memorial and D-Day Beaches from Paris
- Full day excursion to Normandy
- Guided tour of Mémorial de Caen
- Walk on Omaha Beach
- Explore the Pointe du Hoc
The beaches of Normandy entered history books in 1944, when Allied forces landed to rescue Europe from Nazi invasion. Visit the Caen Memorial, dedicated to peace and remembrance of the history of World War II and the D-Day Landing. This tour has particular significance for war veterans, their families and those interested in the period of World War II. You will also have the chance to discover the Normandy region with its breathtaking landscapes.
- Arrival at Caen around 10.15am)
- Caen Memorial Museum
- Pointe du Hoc
- American Cemetery at Omaha Beach
- Arromanches and the Gold Beach
- Canadian Memorial of Juno Beach
- Return to Paris: 9.00pm
- Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach from / to Paris
- Entrance ticket for the Caen Peace Memorial Museum
- Lunch at the Caen Peace Memorial Museum (drinks included)
- Visit of Pointe du Hoc, the American Cemetery
- Short stop at Arromanches and near the Canadian Memorial
- Services of a licensed multilingual guide
- A booklet about the battle of Normandy
- Children 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
PARISCityVISION 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
Customers need to check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- Wednesday and Sunday except December 25, from January 1 to 23 (subject to modification), January 30 and special events
Departure: 07.00 AM
Enjoy a full day excursion from Paris to the D-Day Beaches in Normandy in the company of an official...
Take an unforgettable day trip from Paris and visit the Beaches of Normandy where the outcome of WWI...
This combination of two tours is a full day of Parisian sightseeing with an expert local guide. You’...
Take a walk through one of the most important episodes in modern history. With your driver-guide you...
Considered the “Western Marvel”, the Mont Saint-Michel is nestled in the middle of an exceptional si...
Take a full-day excursion in French countryside to explore the Loire Valley castles. Departing from ...
Delve into centuries of history and architecture in a single day. Head to Chambord and Chenonceau, s...
This full day excursion from Paris gives you the chance to discover three of the Loire Valley's most...
What if you could make your dreams come true and fly over the city to experience it with a bird’s-ey...
Discover the best France has to offer in the company of our wine expert.In an unusual hidden setting...