- Full day excursion to Normandy
- Guided tour of Mémorial de Caen
- Walk on Omaha Beach
- Explore the Pointe du Hoc
The beaches of Normandy entered history books in 1944, when Allied forces landed to rescue Europe from Nazi invasion. Visit the Caen Memorial, dedicated to peace and remembrance of the history of World War II and the D-Day Landing. This tour has particular significance for war veterans, their families and those interested in the period of World War II. You will also have the chance to discover the Normandy region with its breathtaking landscapes.
- Arrival at Caen around 10.15am)
- Caen Memorial Museum
- Pointe du Hoc
- American Cemetery at Omaha Beach
- Arromanches and the Gold Beach
- Canadian Memorial of Juno Beach
- Return to Paris: 9.00pm
- Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach from / to Paris
- Entrance ticket for the Caen Peace Memorial Museum
- Lunch at the Caen Peace Memorial Museum (drinks included)
- Visit of Pointe du Hoc, the American Cemetery
- Short stop at Arromanches and near the Canadian Memorial
- Services of a licensed multilingual guide
- A booklet about the battle of Normandy
- Children 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
PARISCityVISION 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
Customers need to check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- Wednesday and Sunday except December 25, from January 1 to 23 (subject to modification), January 30 and special events
Departure: 07.00 AM
Take an unforgettable day trip from Paris and visit the Beaches of Normandy where the outcome of WWI...
Travelers who visit the historical battlefields of Normandy often come away describing the experienc...
Considered the “Western Marvel”, the Mont Saint-Michel is nestled in the middle of an exceptional si...
While Paris is currently known for its art, culture, fashion and sense of romance, but it had not al...
This two-day pass allows you to discover Paris by Open Tour bus and Batobus boat at your own pace. Y...
Jamais le deuxième soir Quand les femmes font comme les hommes ! Et si les femmes étaient le sexe fo...
Le dimanche, à 11h, du 18 mars au 18 novembre 2018 Rendez-vous à la sortie du métro Pont-Marie, lign...
Un des plus beaux théâtres de verdure d’Europe !!! La sortie culturelle en plein air à Paris. Venez ...
PARIS (26 janvier 2018) – Kevin Hart annonce aujourd’hui des dates supplémentaires pour la tournée d...
THE MUSICAL BOX PERFORMS GENESIS THE MUSICAL BOX, pour la première fois en 25 ans, offre à ses spect...