Market tour and cooking class with a French chef
- French Chef: how to prepare a complete french meal
- Choose your products at a local market with your Chef
- Discover Paris and the Parisians through french cuisine
- Cook, savour, take the recipes home and repeat for your guests
Meet at 9:15 am with Chef Dominique, our cooking teacher, in his apartment located at the border of the 11th and 20th district. You start with a morning market visit to purchase the requested produce for today's recipes.
Dominique likes to give his smart tips and propose delicious traditional or creative recipes. You learn recipes and techniques that you will be able to easily make again at home.
Mare visits followed with cooking classes are proposed in the morning from 9.15 am to 1.45 pm, from Tuesday to Saturday. Under Dominique's careful eye, all participants contribute to the preparation of a whole meal: entree, main dish and dessert. Bon appétit!
The famous Roquefort salad with pears and spices from French colonies
Duck with prunes and wine sauce, one of Louis the XIV th favorite recipes
The French version of a trifle, the "Charlotte": red berries and its Mediterranean coulis
- Cooking lesson with local chef in Parisian apartment
- Tour of local Market
- Home cooked lunch (included a class of wine, tea/coffee)
- Small group cooking class (maximum 8 people)
- Use of apron and cooking utensils
- All ingredients and copy of recipe to take home
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Maximum participants: 8 people
- Please note that part of the market may be closed during the French vacation (mostly in August and around New Year's Eve)
- Tour available in English only
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
SÉRIEUX, ILS FONT LEUR CINEMA ! Où il est montré que Saint-Saëns, Honegger et Dutilleux laissèrent p...
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...