Paris Museum Pass and Eiffel Tower skip-the-line ticket
- Priority access in more than 50 museums and monuments of Paris
- Skip-the-line ticket to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
This offer combines a skip-the-line entrance to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower and the Paris Museums Pass available for 2, 4, 6 days.
The Paris Museum Pass gives free unlimited access to more than 50 monuments and museums. In most of the venues you will be able to skip the line and enter directly without waiting! You will be given a flyer gathering all you need to know about the featured museums and monuments.
Among the venues included in the pass, you'll have access to Orsay Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral Towers, the Conciergerie, the Arc of Triumph, the Panthéon, Quai Branly Museum, Rodin Museum,Pompidou center...and also Paris surroundings such as Vincennes Castle, Chantilly Castle, Saint Denis Cathedral, Rambouillet Castle, Versailles Palace and Trianons and Fontainebleau Castle.
This tour also includes a skip-the-line ticket to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. Once inside the Eiffel Tower, you can stay until it closes (11.00pm in the winter and 12.00pm in the summer).
- Museum Pass
- Skip-the-line entrance for the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Access to the top floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Access to some temporary exhibitions in the museums included in the museum pass
26 rue de Montessuy, 75007 Paris.
Meet us 15 minutes before the time indicated on your voucher to collect your Museum Pass and your entrance ticket for the Eiffel Tower at 26 rue de Montessuy, 75007 Paris.
- The Eiffel Tower ticket is set for a specific time during the day. It can be anytime during the day between 10.00am and 11.00pm. The time will be confirmed when you pick up your Paris Museum Pass in the morning
- The Eiffel Tower do not allow animals, sharp or explosive objects, big bags, glass bottles, cans, padlocks and anything that might be considered dangerous
- Eiffel Tower entrance will be accompanied by a host
- The Museum Pass allows you to skip the line at the ticket office but NOT at the security checks
The Cancellation Policy for this booking is NON-REFUNDABLE
Every day at 10.00am
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...