Panoramic Vltava river cruise in Prague
- Admire the Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Rudolfinum and more from a boat
- Listen english audio commentary about the most important sights
- Enjoy refreshments from the bar on board
This one-hour cruise is especially suitable for families with small children. See Prague’s highlights in a short time from a comfortable boat. Enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the city and see the Charles Bridge and the Prague Castle from the water.
On the boat there is a bar where you can enjoy small refreshments and coffee or cold drinks while you glide along the river. Friendly staff will serve you the drinks, so that you can focus on the view. You can choose to travel at the upper deck, or in an inside salon, heated in winter and air-conditioned in summer.
- English audio commentary
- Written highlights in German, Spanish, Italian, French and Russian
- Children ages 3-10: reduced rate
- Infants ages 0-2: free
Dvořákovo nábř., 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Tour starts from pier number 17, next to the Štefánik Bridge, on Dvořákovo nábř.
Boat departs daily at
- Summer: 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 4.00pm and 5.00pm
- Winter: 12.00pm, 3.00pm and 4.00pm
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseei...
Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while you exploring Prague's most famous historic sights in the...
Enjoy the most photogenic natural creations of the Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park, hik...