Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon day trip
- Discover the beauty of Thingvellir National Park
- Watch the impressive geyser hot springs erupt
- See the stunning Gullfoss waterfall and swim in a natural hot pool
Soak in a natural pool and explore three of the most popular attractions in Iceland. The Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon tour offers great value in a small group setting. Discover the Thingvellir National Park with its natural geothermal pools and geyser hot springs.
Trip difficulty: 2 out of 5 possible. Rated: Easy.
- Round trip transportation from selected Reykjavik pick up points
- A visit to Thingvellir National Park
- Geysir and Gullfoss
- Visit and entrance fee to the Secret Lagoon
Pick-up in Reykjavik
Please be ready at 8.00am or 9.00am for pick-up from a selected central point in Reykjavík - please note that it can take up to 30 minutes for pick-up to arrive
- Participants must be at least 6 years of age
- All adventure trips are undertaken on the responsibility of its participants. Arctic Adventures does not assume any responsibility for accidents that are caused by its customers or can be traced to there own actions. Participants have to sign a waiver before undertaking all trips stating that they realize that all outdoor activities carry an inherent risk.
- Every day at 8.00am and 9.00am
No trip to Iceland would be complete without submerging yourself in the steamy volcanic waters of th...
Wallowing in the steamy waters of the Blue Lagoon is one of this 100% Iceland experiences that defin...
Discover the world's most northerly capital on this tour of Reykjavik. With its colourful corrugated...
Iceland only has one breed of horse which have remained pure for over one thousand years – the Icela...
Misty waters, moss-covered rocks and great mountain views – the Secret Lagoon is the ultimate Icelan...
White-beaked dolphins, humpback whales and harbour porpoises are just some of the mammals you're lik...