- Travel by bus to all Iceland’s most popular sights
- See the world-famous Geysir geothermal area and Gullfoss waterfall
- Visit Thingvellir National Park
The Golden Circle Direct shows you all the sights of the famous Golden Circle route. The bus tour takes you on a trip to see the world-famous Geysir geothermal area and Gullfoss, the queen of Icelandic waterfalls, as well as Thingvellir National Park. This tour is an express version of the Golden Circle, which gives less time at each location.
The Geysir geothermal area boasts spouting springs, including Strokkur, the most active geyser in Iceland. At Gullfoss you are given the opportunity to stand next to the amazing waterfall, watching enormous quantities of water tumble violently into a deep, meandering gorge. In one afternoon you spend your time encountering a cross-section of Iceland's natural wonders and geological phenomena at Thingvellir National Park, an area of historical and geological significance.
- Bus fare
- Guided tour
- Youth ages 12-15: reduced
- Children ages 0-11: free
BSI Coach Terminal, Vatnsmýrarvegur, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Tour starts at BSI Coach Terminal in downtown Reykjavík. You can get to the meeting point by organizing a hotel pick-up. Instructions will be provided on your voucher.
- Drop-off is limited due to street closures and restrictions to the operation of buses in the city center. Therefore drop off may not be directly in front of your hotel/guesthouse but at designated bus stops close by
- Daily at 10.30am and 12.30pm
- Pick up is up to 30 minutes before departure
Have you ever wanted to spot one of those amazing dancing lights in the sky, the famous Aurora Borea...
This tour takes you to the most beautiful places at the south coast of Iceland. See the unforgettabl...
This Landmannalaugar tour will take you up to Landmannalaugar, often referred to as “The Pearl of th...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from Keflavik International Airport to downtown Reykjavik. Seat...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from your hotel to Keflavik International Airport. Seats are gu...