- Join this amazing afternoon tour of the Icelandic wilderness
- Learn about the geology and history at Thingvellir National Park
- Don't miss the spectacular views of Gullfoss Waterfall
- Discover the famous Geysir geothermal and hydrothermal area
While visiting Iceland, don't miss the famous Golden Circle route and its natural and historical attractions such as Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss Waterfall and Geysir. The Golden Circle tour comprises some of the country‘s most iconic landmarks and places of natural, historic and scenic qualities. The tour takes you from Reykjavik into south-west Iceland through Þingvellir National Park, to Gullfoss waterfall and Geysir hydrothermal area.
Dramatic landscape, history and culture make Þingvellir National Park one of the most popular tourist destinations in Iceland. It is where the parliament of Iceland was first founded around the year 930, where laws were passed and sentences carried out. Tectonic plate movements have created spectacular scenery with enormous rifts and cracks slicing through the landscape and Iceland‘s lake that covers roughly 84 square kilometers.
Erupting hot springs, bubbling mud pools and multi-colored hydrothermal features are what draw people from all corners of the world to visit the area. Close by the two-tiered Gullfoss waterfall drops down into a narrow canyon offering visitors an up-close experience of the power and beauty of mother nature.
- Afternoon tour of the Golden Circle
- Complimentary pick up and drop off for hotels and guest houses in Reykjavik
- Round trip transportation
- Professional travel guide
- Children 11 years and under: reduced
- Youth 12-17 years of age: reduced
Holtagarðar, Holtavegur 10, 104 Reykjavik, Iceland
Please book your pick-up before your tour by contacting your tour operator. If you do not wish to take advantage of the complimentary pick-up service, please make your way to the meeting point at the Gray Line Bus Terminal in Holtagarðar. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time stated on your voucher and introduce yourself at the sales desk for check-in.
- Returning from your tour you will be dropped off at the hotel or guest house you were collected from or at the closest possible point
- Every day at 1.00pm
- Hotel pick-up begins 30 minutes before the starting time
- Those not taking advantage of the hotel pick-up should arrive at the meeting point at least 15 before the time of departure
Have you ever wanted to spot one of those amazing dancing lights in the sky, the famous Aurora Borea...
This tour takes you to the most beautiful places at the south coast of Iceland. See the unforgettabl...
This Landmannalaugar tour will take you up to Landmannalaugar, often referred to as “The Pearl of th...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from Keflavik International Airport to downtown Reykjavik. Seat...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from your hotel to Keflavik International Airport. Seats are gu...