Hiking and Bathing Tour in Landmannalaugar from Reykjavík
- Experience the spectacular area of Landmannalaugar
- Soak in the natural geothermal springs
- Travel through volcanic landscapes of incredible colors
- Visit Hjálparfoss waterfall and Hnausapollur crater lake
This Landmannalaugar tour will take you up to Landmannalaugar, often referred to as “The Pearl of the Central Highlands.” You will journey through the beautiful countryside and farmlands of southern Iceland into Þjórsárdalur valley, where you will explore the picturesque Hjálparfoss waterfall and surroundings.
Proceeding from Hjálparfoss waterfall, you will explore the highlands of Iceland past lakes and rivers up to the Landmannalaugar area, and you will stop to look at the magnificent Hnausapollur crater lake. While there, you can go on a 2-hour hike with your guide into the multicolored hills surrounding Landmannalaugar.
After the hike, you can enjoy a relaxing bath in a natural geothermal spring. Heading back from Landmannalaugar, the tour continues west past Mt. Hekla, one of Iceland’s most formidable and infamous volcanoes: in the past few decades, Hekla has erupted roughly every ten years. Returning to Reykjavik, the tour takes you via Hellisheiði mountain.
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off in Reykjavik
- Round-trip transportation
- Professional tour guide
- Bathing suit and towel
- Children 11 and under: free
- Youth 12-17 years of age: reduced
Holtagarðar, Holtavegur 10, 104 Reykjavik, Iceland
Please book your pick-up before your tour by contacting your tour operator. If you do not wish to take advantage of the complimentary pick-up service, make your way to the meeting point at the Gray Line Bus Terminal in Holtagarðar. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time stated on your voucher and introduce yourself at the sales desk for check-in.
- Please bring your bathing suit and a towel if you want to take a dip into the natural geothermal spring at Landmannalaugar
- Hiking in Landmannalagar may involve walking over rocky, uneven trails, as well as changes in elevation
- Monday, Wednesday, Saturday at 8.30am
Hai mai desiderato individuare una di quelle fantastiche luci da ballo nel cielo, la famosa Aurora B...
Durante la visita in Islanda, non perdere un tour del famoso percorso del Golden Circle e le sue att...
La mostra è costruita in uno dei sei serbatoi di acqua calda che compongono Perlan e inizia con la g...
La navetta aeroportuale Flybus ti porta dall'aeroporto internazionale di Keflavik al centro di Reykj...
La navetta aeroportuale Flybus ti porta dal tuo hotel all'aeroporto internazionale di Keflavik. I po...
Unisciti ai cacciatori di luce nordici professionisti e appassionati per assistere a questo sorprend...