Northern Lights tour from Reykjavik
- See the beautiful Northern Lights
- Take pictures of this natural spectacle
- Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience
Enjoy the natural spectacle of the Aurora Borealis away from the buzz and lights of the city.
The destinations are different from day to day as the experienced guide always heads in the direction where there will be the greatest chance of catching the lights. It can be a hunt, but you can rely on a team of skilled hunters who do their best to provide you with the most enjoyable experience as possible.
In the rare cases where you do not see the northern lights, you are welcome to join another northern lights tour free of charge.
- English guide
- WiFi on the bus
- Children ages 0-7: not permitted
- Youth ages 8-15: reduced
To confirm the exact time for your pick-up please contact the tour operator before the tour day by following the instructions on your voucher.
- The minimum age to join this tour is 8 years old
- Daily at 8.30pm and 9.30pm from August to April
- Please be ready at your pickup location at the time mentioned on your voucher
- The duration of the tour is 3 to hours
While visiting Iceland, don't miss a tour of the famous Golden Circle route and its natural and hist...
This Landmannalaugar tour will take you up to Landmannalaugar, often referred to as “The Pearl of th...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from Keflavik International Airport to downtown Reykjavik. Seat...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from your hotel to Keflavik International Airport. Seats are gu...
Join the professional and passionate northern light chasers to witness this astonishing natural phen...