Reykjavík hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Explore Reykjavik at your own pace
- Hop on and off at 15 stops around the city
- Learn about the city by listening to the audio commentary
Take a bus tour to explore Reykjavík at your leisure, with the opportunity to hop on and off at conveniently located bus stops. Listen to the audio guide and learn about the sights of the city.
With the best of both worlds; a modern trendy and forward-looking city whilst at the same time being close to its unspoiled nature, Reykjavik truly is a magical place to behold.
- Ticket valid for 24 hours
- Free WiFi available
- Audio guide commentary in 8 languages (German, Italian, Swedish, Icelandic, French, Spanish, English and Russian)
- Teenagers 12-15 years: reduced
- Children 0-11 years: free
Harpan, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Take the bus from Harpa Concert Hall.
- Daily departures every 30 minutes from Harpa Concert Hall from 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Last arrival at 17:30 at Harpa
- Your ticket is valid for 24 hours
- Kindly note that the bus is not running on:
- Sunday 17 June 2018, The Icelandic Independence Day celebrations
- Saturday 11 August 2018, Reykjavík Pride parade
- Saturday 18 August 2018, Reykjavík Marathon and Culture night
While visiting Iceland, don't miss a tour of the famous Golden Circle route and its natural and hist...
This Landmannalaugar tour will take you up to Landmannalaugar, often referred to as “The Pearl of th...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from Keflavik International Airport to downtown Reykjavik. Seat...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from your hotel to Keflavik International Airport. Seats are gu...
Join the professional and passionate northern light chasers to witness this astonishing natural phen...