Secret Lagoon and Northern Lights Hunt tour from Reykjavik
- Take a dip into an Icelandic open air geothermal bath
- Sample delicious Icelandic food in a light buffet
- See the Northern lights dancing across the sky
- Learn about the science behind the Northern lights
Join this Secret lagoon and Northern lights trip and discover the rugged charm of an Icelandic open air geothermal bath. Sample Icelandic food in delicious buffet-style dinner and go chasing the magical Northern lights, also known as the Aurora Borealis.
The Secret Lagoon is a natural hot spring and pool located near the village of Flúðir in South Iceland, just off the Golden Circle route. Fed by mineral-rich geothermal water from nearby hot springs at a steady temperature of 38° to 40°, its pool of water is perfect for bathing and relaxation.
The Lagoon offers neat and clean locker rooms, showers and changing facilities, as well as a small bar and eating area. After bathing, the tour continues to Restaurant Grund for a delicious light buffet where you can enjoy sampling a variety of Icelandic cuisine.
This is a truly enjoyable tour, combining some of the best experiences Iceland has to offer: the awe-inspiring Northern lights and a warm, relaxing open-air bath.
- Pick-up and drop-off in Reykjavik
- Round trip transportation
- Professional tour guide
- Buffet-style dinner at Restaurant Grund in Fluðir village
- Swim suit and towel
- Children 11 and under: free
- Youth 12-17 years of age: reduced
Holtavegur, 104 Reykjavík, Iceland
Please book your pick-up before your tour by contacting your tour operator. If you do not wish to take advantage of the complimentary pick-up service, make your way to the meeting point at the Gray Line Bus Terminal in Holtagarðar. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time stated on your voucher and introduce yourself at the sales desk for check-in.
- Sightings of the Northern Lights can not be guaranteed. Therefore, no refunds will be provided in case the Northern Lights are not seen!
- Please remember to bring swim suit and a towel with you
- Pick up from hotels and guest houses begins 30 minutes before the tour departure time stated on your voucher. To help to ensure the quickest possible collection we kindly ask you to wait in front of your hotel or guest house
- Those not taking advantage of the pick-up, please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time
- Every day at 6.00pm
Verpassen Sie auf keinen Fall eine Tour auf der berühmten Golden Circle Route mit ihren natürlichen ...
Diese Landmannalaugar Tour führt Sie nach Landmannalaugar, oft auch als "Perle des zentralen Hochlan...
Die Ausstellung ist in einen der sechs Warmwassertanks von Perlan integriert und beginnt mit der Eis...
Der Flybus-Flughafentransfer bringt Sie vom internationalen Flughafen Keflavik in die Innenstadt von...
Der Flybus-Flughafentransfer bringt Sie von Ihrem Hotel zum internationalen Flughafen Keflavik. Sitz...
Begleiten Sie die professionellen und leidenschaftlichen Nordlichtjäger, um dieses erstaunliche Natu...