Ara Pacis Museum tickets
- Admire one of the most precious monuments of the Augustan age
- The altar in honor of Augustus was used for the annual sacrifice
- Today the Ara Pacis Museum is a modern space for temporary exhibitions
- Buy tickets online to skip the line at the museum entrance
Home of one of the most precious monuments of the Augustan age, the Ara Pacis is an altar built in honor of Augustus in 9BC to be used for yearly sacrifices.
The altar, now over 2000 years old, is housed in the modern structure of the Ara Pacis Museum inaugurated in 2006 with an adequate container to protect the altar from dust, vibrations, humidity and the whole list of elements that could damage this historical monument.
The building, overlooking the Tiberius River, also holds space for temporary exhibitions. The spaces of the museum, designed by US architect Richard Meier, are modulated on the contrast between light and shadow, which enhances the exhibits.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Ara Pacis Museum
- Reduced: non-resident citizens 6-25 years old, resident citizens living in the metropolitan area of Rome 20-25 years old, state and municipal school teachers with permanent contracts, conventions
- Free of charge: children 0-5 years old, residents on the first Sunday of each month, residents under 18 years old, disabled people and helpers, tourist guides from the EU, journalists with professional card, university teachers and students of the humanities, conventions
Ara Pacis Museum
Lungotevere in Augusta - 00100 Roma
- This is a daily ticket, which allows you to access the museum on the day you booked, at a time of your choice
- You can also choose to add a visit to the temporary exhibition dedicated to Emperor Claudio to your visit
- The price breakdown is as follows: Standard price: entrance €10.50 + booking fee €1 + agency commission €3
- Every day 9.30am-7.30pm
- Entrance closes 1 hour before closing time
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Venerdì 24 Gennaio 2020 - Circolo degli Illuminati Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET ...