Borghese Gallery Skip-the-Line Tickets
- Visit one of Rome's richest and most interesting Villas
- Use your ticket to see sculptures and paintings produced by Bernini, Canova, Caravaggio and Titian
- Get stunning views of Piazza del Popolo from the Borghese Gardens
If you would prefer to visit the Borghese Gallery and Museum in Rome at your own leisure, without a guide, but would still like to skip the queue with reserved tickets (which regularly sell out a month in advance), book your tickets now! Your ticket will be pre-booked and pre-paid, for a fast, hassle-free entry into the gallery.
After meeting a representative and exchanging your voucher, gain quick access to the Borghese Gallery and Museum, one of the world's most incredible art collections where you can see the incredible pieces of art in their original setting. Admire the sculptures and paintings produced by iconic masters such as Bernini, Canova, Caravaggio and Titian.
The Borghese Gardens are amongst the most famous and beautiful in Italy and offer a pleasant escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. End your experience with the stunning views of the Eternal City on the Pincio Terrace.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Borghese Gallery
- Borghese Gallery entrance ticket
- Representative on the ground
- Guided tour
- Child (4-14 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-3 years old): free
Piazzale Borghese Scipione, 5, 00197 Roma RM, Italy
In front of the Borghese Gallery main entrance on via Pinciana
- Please note that the English, French and German selection throughout the booking process refers to the language spoken by the representative on the ground, before entering the site. This product is not a guided tour, but skip-the-line ticket only.
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues, due to heightened global security. As a result, you may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, it is strongly suggested that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour. The Borghese Gallery specifically prohibits all bags and they must be checked in before entry to the museum.
- open: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Departure Times: 9.00am or 3.00pm
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...
Take part in a virtual visit using special 3D viewers combined with a multilingual audio guide and r...
You’ll meet your guide and group near the entrance to the Colosseum; the extraordinary amphitheater ...
The most memorable, fun, and hands-on way to spend an evening, our Rome pasta-making class gives you...
Soak in the newly-opened and exclusive areas of the Colosseum with a small group and expert guide th...