- Discover Cinque Terre on a day-trip from Rome in a small group of 15 people
- Visit three of the five beautiful towns on the Cinque Terre
- Travel between the towns via scenic boat cruise
This is a day trip that lets you visit the Cinque Terre from Rome and be back in your hotel by bedtime: using high-speed trains and a scenic boat cruise, with around 6 hours on the ground. Cinque Terre is one of the most beautiful and famous stretches of coastline in Italy but it isn’t the easiest place to get to. In this world-first day trip we take care of all the logistics so you can visit this incomparable region from Rome in a single, breathtaking day.
Your day start early, catching the first high-speed train from Rome, along with a group of no more than 15 people and your expert tour leader. Take a nap and enjoy some breakfast onboard; with one small train change you’ll be in Manarola in less than 3.5 hours. After a brief tour of the city you’ll make your way up Strada dell'Amore (Lover’s Road) to take a few photos from one of the most famous vantage points in Italy. Trust us, you’ll recognize the view when you see it.
Then it’s onto a boat, heading down the jaw-dropping coastline for 15 minutes until you reach Vernaza, the quaintest, and most authentic of the Cinque Terre towns. Along the way, you’ll pass the tiny town of Corniglia and marvel at its incredible location perched high above you on a clifftop. In Vernazza you’ll have around 2 hours to spend as you please. Grab a snack, take in its old castle and the ancient town walls, or simply wander its narrow, winding streets.
Then it’s back on the boat for a short jaunt down to Monterosso - the biggest town in Cinque Terre. Here you have almost three hours to enjoy a leisurely lunch, shop for souvenirs, or even swim in the ocean and lay out for a bit of sun. You can also join your guide for a short hike up to the Capuchin Monastery after lunch. After all this fun, you’ll hop back on a train in Monterrosso and head back to Rome.
- Corniglia (from the water)
- Round-trip transport from Rome by high-speed train
- Transfers between towns
- Boat transfer
- Expert tour leader
- Small groups of maximum 15 people
- Light breakfast on the train
- Additional snacks
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Infants (0-3): free (no reservation required)
- Children (4-12): reduced price
Roma Termini Train Station
Piazza dei Cinquecento, 1
Inside Termini train station, just outside the entrance to Caffe Moka, located next to train track number 24
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- If the boat doesn't run due to bad weather conditions, we will take the train instead and include a visit to Riomaggiore town.
- Please note that lunch is not included in this service. You will have free time to eat and your guide will be happy to recommend places to eat a full sit-down meal or to grab something quick while shopping.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, Sundays
- Meeting Time: 5:35 am
- Departure Time: 5:50 am
Dê um tempo na capital italiana com suas ruas caóticas e faça um tour de um dia na Toscana. Este tou...
A Toscana tem tanto a oferecer no caminho da comida, cultura e cenário que pode ser esmagadora. Para...
Só tem um dia para explorar Pompeia e a Costa Amalfitana, portanto aproveite! Livre-se da pressão e ...
A lendária cidade de Pompéia inspirou inúmeros documentários, filmes e livros. Declarado Património ...
Simplifique sua viagem a Pompéia com esta transferência sem complicações de Roma. Passeio guiado dis...
Nesta excursão de dia tudo incluído você vai desfrutar do melhor da Costa Amalfitana sem se preocupa...
Junte-se a esta incrível viagem pelo espaço e tempo em Pompeia, um documento único da vida greco-rom...
Esta experiência VIP é a única a levá-lo diretamente para Nápoles através de trem de alta velocidade...
Um motorista privado profissional irá buscá-lo no aeroporto de Ciampino e levá-lo ao porto de Civita...
Não veja o Coliseu como um turista normal, fazendo filas na entrada, mesmo que pule a fila entrada d...