- Enjoy a real treasure hunt in the city discovering the masterpiece of art
- New way of exploring the city and getting to know its history and legends
- Explore the heart of Rome with an engaging family game tour
Your art treasure hunt will start from Rome Free Lounge; starting from here, you'll go through the narrow alleys leading to the Portico of Ottavia, where you'll let yourselves be delighted by the aromas of the Kosher cuisine.
The tour will end in the Tiber Island, where the ancient Roman legend of Asclepius and the snake will reveal the reason as to why the Tiber Island has this very shape.
Watch the clues closely, find your orientation, follow the tracked indications on the map directly on your reference book and search carefully around you.
Who is going to be the first one able to spot the trail clues? Become a real art treasure hunter with this Art Safari tour in Rome Jewish Quarter!
- Art historian activity leader guide
- Travel book with clues and map
- Headsets to hear the guide activity leader clearly
- Infant (0-6): free
- Children (7-18): reduced
Rome Free Lounge
- Children and young must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Saturday at 5.00 pm
Sunday at 11.00 am
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Don't miss the romantic atmosphere of past times of the Serenissima Venice! Join this sightseeing to...
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Esplora il mercato locale e le storiche botteghe alimentari romane ed acquista i migliori ingredient...