Kid-friendly guided tour of Rome on board a private vehicle
- Kid-friendly professional tour guide
- VIP vehicle with private driver
- 3-hour guided tour of Rome
Visit Rome with a kid-friendly licensed guide and simplify your trip, touring in a comfortable way on board a VIP car or minivan and enjoying a funny and educational experience for the whole family! Discover the Eternal City and maximize your time: visit the main highlights and learn about art and history with your expert local guide.
The tour will include the Palazzo Farnese (outside), the Pantheon, St. Ignatius Church, Piazza della Minerva, Piazza di Pietra, Piazza di Colonna, the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, the Mouth of Truth (outside), Circus Maximus and the famous keyhole view of Vatican. Customize your itinerary on this private tour!
- 3-hour kid-friendly private guide
- Private driver
- VIP vehicle (car or minivan)
- Food and drinks
Pick-up at your accommodation in central Rome (please, indicate the name and address of your hotel during the booking process)
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums; no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed; knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Minimum number of participants: 2 people / maximum number of participants: 6 people
Every day at 9.30am and 2.30pm
The best way to visit Rome and its sights is to join this 3.5-hour group guided walking tour. Visit ...
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
With your children, discover the great accomplishments of the Ancient Roman Emperors at the Colosseu...
Season 2018/2019 - Minù presents DJs ARE NOT SUPERHEROES Humility is always the best record a DJ can...