Real pasta fresca cooking class in Rome
- Learn how to make the real Italian "pasta fresca" from a professional chef
- Enjoy an initial aperitivo and then start working on pasta, a tasty side and a delicious dessert
- End the cooking class with a lunch tasting all what you've prepared!
You will meet your personal Chef in the morning at his place near the Colosseum to start a wonderful hands-on cooking class.
Inside a charming ancient building, you will learn how to cook like a real Italian! You will follow recipes passed down from generation to generation, but you'll also have the chence to reinterprete those recipes thanks to the istructions given by your "personal" Chef.
Chef Camp will welcome you with drinks and small appetizers, while he'll explain to you all the details of the experience.
You will learn how to roll, cut, shape, and cook pasta fresca in a state-of-the-art kitchen, and you'll see how to stuff or garnish the pasta with a variety of seasonal ingredients at your disposal.
Once the pasta and other courses are ready, just relax and take your time to indulge with a sit-down meal.
Enjoy some wine too, while you savour this unique experience!
- welcome aperitivo (drinks + appetizers)
- cooking class led by a professional chef
- lunch with 3 courses (pasta, side and dessert)
- pick-up and drop off service
Via dei Santi Quattro, 99, Rome, Italy
Your personal chef will be waiting for you at the door.
- please communicate special dietary needs, allergies and restrictions at time of booking
- vegetarian option is available, please communicate at time of booking if required
- a minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- available on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 10.00 am
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
With your children, discover the great accomplishments of the Ancient Roman Emperors at the Colosseu...
Season 2018/2019 - Minù presents DJs ARE NOT SUPERHEROES Humility is always the best record a DJ can...