Rome highlights with the Colosseum and Vatican
- Avoid long lines at entrances with this group tour
- Benefit from the insights of an expert local guide
- See the Sistine Chapel, the Forum and the Pantheon
- Includes sights such as the Trevi Fountain and Capitoline Hill
If you had only one day in Rome, this is the tour you’d take to see it all. A combination of our most popular tours, it visits all the highlights.
The morning walking tour covers the Vatican Museums (interior visit), the Sistine Chapel (interior visit) and St Peter's Basilica (interior visit). In the afternoon, the walking tour includes the Colosseum (interior visit), the Roman Forum (interior visit), Capitoline Hill, Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon (interior visit) and Piazza Navona.
Important: the tour price does not include admission fees for the Vatican Museums and the Colosseum. These will be paid in cash to the tour guide.
- Guided visit
- Booking fee
- Colosseum and Roman Forum admission fees - to pay directly on site (16EUR per adult 18+, 4EUR for under 18 and under 25 EU citizens with valid EU ID card)
- Vatican Museums admission fees - to pay directly on site (23EUR per adult 18+, 16EUR for Under 18 and Under 26 with valid student ID card)
- Children (ages 0-5): free
Via Vespasiano 46B, 00192, Rome.
- The tour will be held only if the minimum number of 5 participants is reached. In case the number is not reached, clients will be contacted for an alternative in terms of time, date, or language. A refund will be granted if no agreement is reached.
- Dress code for Vatican: Shoulders and knees must be covered and men should wear full-length trousers. This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Note: tickets entrance to the Colosseum and Vatican Museums are not included in the price of the tour. These must be purchased on the day of your visit to pay directly on site to your guide. Any ticket entrance purchased in advance won’t be accepted.
- Please note: on Wednesday morning you may be unable to enter St Peter's Basilica due to the weekly Papal audience.
- Vatican Tour in English - 08.30am from Via Germanico 8.
- Colosseum tour in English - 02.00pm outside Colosseum metro station, ground exit, behind the green newsstand.
- Vatican Tour in German- 08.30am from Via Germanico 8.
- Colosseum tour in German- 01.30pm outside Colosseum metro station, ground exit, behind the green newsstand. Starting from March 1, 2017 departure at 02.00pm.
- Vatican Tour in French- 10.00am from Via Germanico 8.
- Colosseum tour in French- 02.00pm outside Colosseum metro station, ground exit, behind the green newsstand.
- Vatican Tour in Spanish- 09.30am from Via Germanico 8
- Colosseum tour in Spanish- 02.00pm outside Colosseum metro station, ground exit, behind the green newsstand.
This combo tour takes you to Rome's two most important attractions, the Vatican and the Colosseum, i...
Every Wednesday people from all over the world gather to see Pope Francis in Rome. This time is rese...
Enjoy a St. Peter’s visit in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tablet...
For Dan Brown fans - but not only - this guided tour is designed to help you learn about the secrets...
By bus and by foot, this guided tour will take you beyond the city walls, through the ancient tunnel...
The Vatican Museums are an absolute must-see for tourists of any age coming to Rome, so if you’re wo...
Make your way Vineyarts cozy art studio on an afternoon in Rome, where you will be welcomed by a han...
Rome is famous also for its beautiful squares, portrayed in many movies. Visit them in this guided t...
The Villa dei Quintili is the largest residential complex in the suburb of Rome. Having become the p...
If you would prefer to visit the Borghese Gallery and Museum in Rome at your own leisure, without a ...