Trastevere scavenger hunt
- Discover Rome in and fun way with a unique and innovative scavenger hunt
- Walk around the picturesque quarter of Trastevere and explore its courtyards, shops and museums
Discover one of the most characteristic historic neighborhoods in Rome from a different perspective. By joining this innovative scavenger hunt you'll get to explore hidden courtyards, shops and museums in the neighborhood, as well as breathtaking views. Take part in an experience halfway between a scavenger hunt and an outdoor escape game: interact with permanent installations and observe them closely in order to get the right clues that will take you the next.
- Foxtrail scavenger hunt
- Guided tour
- Children (0-12): reduced
Via Emilio Morosini, 9114, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
Viale di Trastevere, 76 ter, 00153 Roma RM, in front of the newspaper kiosk (see map).
- Choose the day and time want to start your Trastevere adventure
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with all the material needed to follow the selected trail.
- Reach the meeting point that was communicated to you at the time of booking.
- To start your adventure, send a text message to the help line with your reservation number and you will receive the first clue to start the game
- Please make sure to bring with you: comfortable shoes; a smartphone with internet connection and a QR code reader; the reservation code on your voucher
- The groups require a minimum of 2 participants and a maximum of 6
- Changes to your booking can be made up to the last minute by simply calling our service number: 00390621127737
Every day: from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, every 15 minutes.
The Castle of Santa Severa stands on the site of Pyrgi, today's Cerveteri, founded between the late ...
Palazzo Merulana, an urban space discovered by the union of the Fondazione Elena and Claudio Cerasi ...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
This is the ideal tour for “hit and run” visitors that are willing to cover all of Rome's highlights...
Rome is one of the most charming cities in the world and every year over ten million people flock to...
Rome is the city with the largest number of obelisks in the world: discover some of the most importa...