Vatican City highlights tour
- Take a walk in the beautiful Vatican City
- Discover the amazing Vatican Gardens
- Enter the Vatican Museums without wasting time in line
- Let the St. Peter's Basilica leave you in awe
- See the Michelangelo's fresco "The creation of Adam"
Join this first exclusive walking tour inside inside the Vatican City, discover the smallest state in the world in a 3-hour-long guided tour. Skip the line for Vatican Museums, take a special entrance to the Sistine Chapel and step inside St Peter Basilica.
Enjoy a unique walk behind the scenes of the Vatican: you will see the Pope Emerito House, the Vatican Radio Station, the Academy of Science, the Pope's former Summer Residence, the Vatican Government Palace, a piece of the original Berlin Wall and the Fontana dell'Aquilone, a lovely fountain with nice water games. This is a very exclusive visit, since it is possible to enter in the Vatican City only by special permission. In the Vatican Gardens it is completely forbidden to enter and the Popes typically walks around to stroll and pray.
Look St. Peter's Basilica from behind and admire the Cupola from a very singular perspective! Take some photo in the beautiful Vatican Gardens and discover one of the most prestigious Museums in the world, with 6 million visitors per year and 4 miles and half of masterpieces.
Visit the Gallery of Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries and Candelabras and the Chapel of Pio V before entering the Sistine Chapel and admire one of the greatest masterpieces in the world. Michelangelo's frescos are magnificent works that changed the course of arts forever: open your eyes and experience this spectacular view.
Still dreamy of Sistine Chapel's beauty, your Vatican guide will escort you through a special access to St Peter's Basilica, which will allow you to avoid long lines and save your time. Discover the largest church in the world, stroll through the striking aisles and admire Michelangelo's Pietà and the beautifully carved Bernini Pulpit.
- Welcome and assistance at Extra Value Tours meeting point
- Skip-the-line entrance to all the sites
- Vatican City & Gardens walking tour
- Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel guided tour
- Saint Peter's Basilica guided tour
- Hotel pick-up service
Via dei Corridori 6, 00193 Roma RM, Italy
Present your voucher at the Extra Value Tours meeting point - Tourist station desk, Via dei Corridori, 6 (inside the gift shop "Galleria San Pietro")
- The tour is not available for wheelchair users or travellers with reduced mobility
- Shoulders and knees must be covered. No low-cut, sleeveless tops or shorts will be permitted. Entrance might be denied if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- All participants must be at the meeting point in time, no refund will be given to late comers
- Wardrobe service not available. Please note that any luggage, large handbags or boxes are not allowed
- The tour is only in English
- From 1/04/18 to 31/10/18 Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursday, Fridays, Saturdays
- Meeting time: 9.30am
- Departure time: 10.00am
1 January, 6ht January, 19th March, 2nd April, 1 May, 29th June, 14th August, 15th August, 1st November, 8th December, 25th December, 26th December and all the Sundays of the month.
The tour also doesn’t operate when Vatican Gardens are closed: 13th March, 29th March, 30th March, 31st March, 3rd April, 23rd April, 10th May, 31st May, 16th August, 2nd November, 27th December, 31st December
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...
The most memorable, fun, and hands-on way to spend an evening, our Rome pasta-making class gives you...
Soak in the newly-opened and exclusive areas of the Colosseum with a small group and expert guide th...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
Enjoy a unique night in the Eternal City: join a panoramic bus tour by Night of Rome and indulge in ...