- One of Europe’s largest and most important wetland reserves, declared a Biosphere Reserve
- Admire a great variety of natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Rocio´s village
- Stroll and relax in Matalascañas Beach
After less than an hour´s drive you will arrive in the Doñana National Park, one of Europe’s largest and most important wetland reserves, declared a Biosphere Reserve and inscribed on the World Heritage List. Once there you will get into the 4X4 rangers to visit the park. Doñana offers a great variety of natural ecosystems such as lagoons, marshlands, fixed and mobile dunes, scrub woodland, Mediterranean forest and 30 km of virgin beaches. Doñana is also known for its great wildlife: birds, reptiles, amphibian and mammals. Catch a glimpse of the Lord of the Andalusian forest; the Iberian Lynx, The Spanish Imperial Eagle or even the Egyptian mongoose, an endangered species.
After your adventure amongst the nature, you will visit the Rocio´s village. It is known world-wide for its pilgrimage in May and by its hermitage which houses the famous Rocio´s Blessed Virgin.
From the magic of this beautiful scenery you will go to "Matalascañas Beach" for a stroll or simply to relax and enjoy a well deserved meal. After some free time for yourself to explore, you’ll conclude this unforgettable journey with a pleasant drive back to Seville.
- Pick-up and drop-off in your hotel in Seville city center
- 4 hours Doñana National Park 4WD tour
- Transport to El Rocío’s Village
- Free-time for yourself to relax on the Matalascañas Beach
- Lunch (optional for 18€)
- Any extra unspecified
- Infant 0-4 years old
- Children 5-11 years old
Between 6.30am and 7.00am at your hotel in Seville city center. Alternatively, at 6.30am in our office Andalsur Excursiones (Avda. Constitución, 5. Seville)
- Group size: min.2 max. 30 people
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances
- Monday at 6.30am
- Except 25 December, 1 January and during the time of the Rocio Fest
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
A knowledgeable guide will take you throughout the maze of one of the biggest old Jewish Quarters in...
This walking tour gives you the opportunity to explore the oldest part of the city.Itinerary: - Alcá...
The tour begins in Jerez de la Frontera, world famous for its horses, wines and for to be the cradle...
Enjoy a 2-hours of private walking tour around the city center and surrondings. We will discover the...
Visit a local olive oil factory to discover all the secrets about the "golden" liquid, probably the ...