Seville segway tour
- Enjoy the views while riding a easy ride segway
- Learn about the amazing history of the capital of Andalusia
- Explore the secret highlights of Seville from a local expert
- Make photo stops at the most fascinating sights along the way
Explore the beauty of Seville with a segway tour! As soon as you arrive to the office, which is very close to the big gothic cathedral, you will be introduced to your guide. If it is your first time on segway don't be afraid, your instructor will explain all the details about safety and machines. Before the tour you will practice and discuss the sights you want to visit.
- Fast and Curious Tour: Sights you can choose to see with this route include major sightseeing spots like Giralda, Cathedral, Archivo de Indias, Alcázar, Puerta de Jerez, Hotel Alfonso XIII, Plaza de Espana, Old Tobaco Factory, Parque de María Luisa, Palacio de San Telmo, Torre del Oro and Guadalquivir. Duration: 45 minutes.
- Magic Night Tour: After the sun sets on Seville it becomes more mysterious and intriguing. Discover Seville on a segway in the refreshing night air and see a different sided to this wonderful city. You will be offered different routes and the stops will be discussed before the tour. Major sights you will see if you select this option include Giralda, Cathedral, Archivo de Indias, Alcazar, Puerta de Jerez, Hotel Alfonso XIII, Plaza de España, Old Tobacco Factory and Parque de María Luisa. Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Monumental tour: This option will take the most effective route through Seville to visit each monument. Your guide will explain the history of the building, unique facts about space and be available to take photos of your in front of the monuments. The hightlights of: Giralda, Cathedral, Archivo de Indias, Alcázar, Puerta de Jerez, Hotel Alfonso XIII, Plaza de España, Old Tobaco Factory, Parque de MaríaLluisa, Palacio de San Telmo, Torre del Oro, Guadalquivir, Triana bridge, Plaza de Armas, Vista de Triana, Plaza de Toros, Teatro de la Maestranza, Expo 92, Monasterio de la Cartuja. The highlight of the tour is Cartuja Island, which is 4 kilometers away from the historical city center. There you will see the Expo 92 area and the old Cartuja Monastery which is currently a modern art museum. Duration: 2 hours.
- Panoramic Tour: Ride on Segway through the most important monuments of Seville. Local and professional guides will tell you a lot of interesting stories about the Cathedral, Royal Palaces of Alcázar, Spanish Square, Indian Archive and many more. Sightseeings: Giralda, Catedral, Archivo de Indias, Alcázar, Puerta de Jerez, Hotel Alfonso XIII, Plaza de Espana, Parque de María Luisa, Palacio de San Telmo, Torre del Oro. Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Local and experienced guide
- Instruction and practice
- Storage for your personal belongings
- Food and drinks
- Museum entrance
Calle Real de la Carretería, 14, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
- Participants must weight over 30 kilograms but not more than 110 kilograms
- Riding the segway is prohibited for pregnant and drunk individuals
- Participants must be at least 7 years old
- Wear suitable clothing according to the weather conditions and comfortable shoes
- Do not forget your sunglasses and a head cover, Andalucia is very hot!
- Group size: 2-10 people
- Daily from 9.00am to 7.00 pm
- Magic Night Tour: Daily at 6.00pm, 6.30pm and 7.00pm
spanish la liga: Sevilla - Deportivo Alavés 03-04-2019 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spai...
spanish la liga: Sevilla - FC Barcelona 24-02-2019 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spain De...
spanish la liga: Sevilla - Espanyol 11-11-2018 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spain Delive...
spanish la liga: Sevilla - Real Madrid 26-09-2018 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spain Del...
spanish la liga: Sevilla - Real Valladolid 25-11-2018 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spain...
spanish la liga: Sevilla - Rayo Vallecano 24-04-2019 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spain ...