- Focus on the discovery of Mount Etna
- Reach 1900 mt with a multilingual tour leader
- Walk in the authorized area escorted by your Alpine Guide
- Upgrade to the summit craters area
Enjoy a fun excursion to Mount Etna, the highest volcano in Europe and a UNESCO site since 2013. Arrive at the “Rifugio Sapienza” at 1,900 meters. Possibility for lunch or snack optional. Ascend by cable car up to 2,500 meters and continue onboard a jeep up to the authorized crater zones at approximately 3,000 meters with your licensed guide of the CAI (Italian Alpine Club). Admire the beauty from the security of an established safety zone.
- All ground transportation as per itinerary
- Multilingual tour leader and alpine guide services as per program
- Free hotel pick up for the accommodations on the route is also available upon request
- Meals and drinks
- Other extras
- Infants under 3 years of age: free
- Children 3-12 years of age: reduced
Bus Terminal at Via Pirandello, Taormina
Getting out from Porta Messina Arch, take the Via Pirandello on the right and continue down until you reach the Bus Terminal on the right hand side
Please bring warm clothing and suitable shoes
A great day out, packed with nature & adventures!Your driver will pick you up from your hotel betwee...
Spend a pleasant morning in Taormina learning to prepare delicious Sicilian recipes with the support...
On this excursion, explore Mount Etna, the highest active volcano in Europe, a UNESCO site since 201...
On this tour dedicated to shopping in a reconstructed village in the Sicilian architectural style, t...
When you visit the eastern coast of Sicily, Mount Etna is a must-see. Etna is the most active strato...
Discover the Sicilian hinterland and the Tyrrhenian coast by visiting two of the most important citi...