Day tour of Masada, Ein Gedi, and Dead Sea from Tel Aviv
- See the incredible desert forest Masada
- Walk in the beautiful desert oasis and nature reserve in Ein Gedi
- Float in the waters of the Dead sea and immerse yourself in the healing mud
Departing Tel Aviv you will be driven through the Judean Desert to the Dead Sea region, the lowest on earth. Heading south alongside the Dead Sea, you will reach the foot of Mount Masada. If you opt for the sunrise tour you will take in the incredible view. You will see the ancient fortress which was constructed in Roman times and is famous as the location of an iconic story of heroism and afterward you will ascend Masada by cable car and explore the site. Then you will continue to Ein Gedi, a beautiful nature reserve and oasis where you will have a chance to take a short hike or walk through the cooling and beautiful surroundings.
After Ein Gedi, you will continue to the Dead Sea where you will access a private beach and have a chance to float in the famous waters, and immerse in the muds that are so famous all around the world, before returning to Tel Aviv.
- All transportation in air conditioned vehicles
- Entry fee to the private Dead Sea beach
- Entry fees at Masada and Ein Gedi
HaYarkon St 250, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Entrance to the Grand Beach Hotel, Tel Aviv
- Please Note: From January 13 to January 27, 2018, the cable car is closed due to maintenance. On these days, passengers will reach Masada hilltop with a 20 minutes hiking path (called Roman Path, on the Western side of the hill). The hike will be guided by an expert guide. Due to the hiking time, please take into consideration that the tour will approximately end one hour later respect to the normal schedule
- Please note this is a self-guided tour
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Sunset tours depart at 2.30am
Meet your private guide at your hotel or at the Jaffa Clock Tower and set out on a walking tour expe...
From Tel Aviv on the Mediterranean to the Beersheba region and Negev, with Sde Boker Mitzpe Ramon an...
On your tour you will be picked up from your Tel Aviv hotel and head towards the Dead Sea, located a...
Departing from Tel Aviv, you will head to Bethlehem to explore the city before it becomes bustling w...
This unique tour offers visitors the opportunity to discover the world of "social Judaism" and its m...
Join this Jerusalem Day Tour departing from Tel Aviv, the most convenient way to discover the rich a...