Chocolate Tasting in Venice
- Chocolate tasting in one of the most famous chocolate shops in Venice
- Handmade chocolate
- Venetian chocolate shops according to tradition
We’ve all heard about wine and food tastings, but how about a chocolate tasting?
From Monday to Saturday, from 11.00 to 16.00 you can taste the delicacy produced in our laboratory and traces the history of chocolate.
This experience is perfect for either you and your spouse or for a group of friends! Your mission is to discover the deliciousness that chocolate has to offer.
Dragées, chocolate covers, pralines and truffles are just some of the many products you will find - and taste! - in this wonderful shop!
- Tasting of Dragées, chocolate covers (4/5 pieces), pralines or truffles (3 pieces), chocolate beans and hot or cold chocolate to drink, depending on season, (in total about 10 pieces per person)
- Hotels pickup and drop off
- Guide or assistance
- Min. 2 pax
- No dogs allowed
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no-shows or late arrivals.
- The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and the refund will be provided
- Every day except for Sundays
- At 11.00, 14.00, 16.00
- This tasting takes approximately 40/45 minutes
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. With ...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...
Any night in Venice is special – this trip just adds to the luxury. This afternoon and evening tour ...