Doge's Palace and Saint Mark's Basilica tour
- Discover the Palazzo Ducale with its splendid rooms and masterpieces
- Explore the Golden Basilica, a masterpiece of byzantine art
- Enjoy a privileged entry to avoid the queues: skip the line
- Take part in a guided tour to learn more about the history of Venice
The Doge's Palace tour
The Palazzo Ducale represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political power. In his splendid rooms, plastered and immersed in hundreds of masterpieces of painting, the Duke and his Council controlled the fate of a thousand-year history republic.
You’ll live it together with a guide that will show you the halls of power, plunging you in a very particular historical context: the European Middle Ages and the immediately following centuries. You’ll be surprised of the rich details of the gold staircase, of the realism of the scenes depicted by many artists who have decorated this building, you will relive the anguish of the prisoners crossing the famous Bridge of Sighs, and entering the Venetian prisons, famous for hosting Giacomo Casanova. An unforgettable tour not to be missed!
Saint Mark's Basilica or Golden Basilica tour
For you a guided tour in one of the most incredible cathedrals of the world. On this tour, escorted by a tour guide, you will enjoy a full visit of this masterpiece of byzantine art. You'll have the pleasure to discover beautiful gold mosaics and marble inlays of the floors, sitting comfortably while our guide will show you the represented biblical scenes, the history and the particularities of this ancient basilica.
Admire The Pala d'Oro, an exquisite example of the byzantine art, with its thousands of gems and precious stones; enjoy the view of the Treasury, a splendor of the religious art collected along the centuries.
The privileged entry and the special collaboration with the Curia of Venice allow you to avoid the queues! Audio-receiver device are included.
- Tour guide
- Privileged entry to avoid the queues at Doge's Palace and Saint Mark's Basilica
- Audio-receiver devices for groups of 10 or more people
- Child 0-5 years old: free of charge
S. Marco, 146, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
In front of Yex Exchange office under the Clock Tower in St. Mark's Square (please refer to the map attached).
- Skip-the-line tickets allow you to skip the line at the ticket purchasing counter. However, everyone must pass through the newly imposed security checks. Waiting times depend on the amount of people present.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure.
- Winter season (until 31st March): Monday - English and German | Tuesday - English and French | Wednesday - English and Spanish | Thursday - English and French | Friday - English and German | Saturday - English, French and Spanish
- Summer season (from 1st April): from Monday to Friday: English, French, Spanish and German | Saturday - English, French, Spanish, German and Italian
- Summer season: From Monday to Saturday at 11.15am
- Winter season: From Monday to Saturday at 10.45am
- Meeting time: 15 minutes before departure time
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. With ...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...
Any night in Venice is special – this trip just adds to the luxury. This afternoon and evening tour ...