Take part in this amazing class with the celebrated Venetian artisan Massimiliano Caldarone! A unique experience where you will create a unique item of glass with the artist himself! Massimiliano will explain all about the techniques and history of the art of glassmaking in Murano. The artisan will follow you, step by step, during the whole experience in order to help you create your personal glass object that you will take home at the end as a special souvenir! During the activity, you will discover the ancient processing methods of glassmaking: the most famous Venetian art, synonymous of beauty and elegance. Get a 10% discount on the glass artworks in the shop.
Meet the Locals
Glass workshop with a craftsman
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 16 minutes
Do this because
- Bring your artwork home as a special souvenir
- Meet Massimiliano Caldarone: one of the best artists in Venice
- Have an unmissable opportunity to experience Venice and its culture
What to expect
- Private lesson with a local glass craftsman
- Working items
- Your glass creation as souvenir
- 10% discount on the artworks of the artist
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Child (0-13): free of charge
Campiello Widmann già Biri, 5419B, 30121 Venezia VE
Bottega (workshop) Artistica Massimiliano Caldarone.
What to remember
- Unfortunately, the tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- The participants under 14 years must be accompanied by an adult
- From Monday to Saturday at 9.30am; 11.00am; 12.30pm; 2.00pm; 3.30pm
Venice City Tour
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.