- Admire the charm of Venice seen from the water
- Visit the Saint Mark's Basilica, a masterpiece of byzantine art
- Enter the breathtaking Canal Grande
- Enjoy a privileged entry to avoid the line at the church
Explore Venice through a peaceful gondola ride and visit one of its symbols: the St Mark's Basilica.
Venetian gondola is not only known for its elegance and the way it silently slides along the green channels of Venice. It did change over time and the parts it is made of also have symbolic meanings related to the city it is associated to. Discover Venice as locals have been doing since far back in time, sliding among the narrow canals and admiring masterpiece of architectures, water reflections and peace away from the crowded alleys. Be ready for the last part of the ride, because it is the one that sees the gondola flowing into the Grand Canal, revealing breathtaking views over the most famous canal of Venice.
Then you will take part in a guided visit to one among the most renowned and amazing cathedrals in the world: the St Mark's Basilica. This is the place where Eastern and Western architecture run into each other, as majestic in its exteriors, as reach in the history it witnessed and represents. Here, you will learn more about the everlasting history of Venice, about St Mark and how his ruins came to rest and be shielded here.
Surrounded by the Basilica’s beautiful golden mosaics and marble inlays, a professional guide will take you along the history and the special features of this unique masterpiece of byzantine art. Among the priceless treasures shielded in the Basilica, you will have the chance to admire the Pala d’Oro, with its thousands of gems and precious stones, and the Treasury, a splendour of religious art. And, of course, the golden mosaics, maybe the most famous feature of the cathedral.
- Experienced tour guide
- Skip the line entrance to the Basilica
- Personal audio system to hear better the guide
- Boarding assistance to the gondola
- Commentary during the gondola ride
- Child 0-1 years old: free of charge
- Child 2-5 years old: reduced
In front Bauer Hotel in Campo San Moisè
- For security reasons backpacks and bags are not allowed inside the Basilica and they have to be left at the free deposit available in Calle San Basso. Travellers are kindly advised to take less bags as possible in order to avoid long lines at the deposit.
- Please wear appropriate clothes to enter the Basilica (no bare knees or shoulders).
- Please note that it is a shared gondola (up to six people for each one) so the gondola might be shared with other people.
- Please note that once finished the gondola tour the staff will take you to the Basilica. So please do not spread out or go away after the gondola ride.
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide in Venice or heavy rain it might be cancelled by the organiser and refund will be provided.
- Please note that the tour might be multilingual in Winter season (depending on the number of participants).
- From April to October: From Monday to Saturday at 11.30am
- From November to March: From Monday to Saturday at 11.00am
Disfruta de un romántico paseo privado en góndola de 30 minutos por los canales de Venecia.Descubre ...
Excursión en lancha privada con azafatas plurilingües a lo largo del Gran Canal, "la calle más bonit...
Tour a pie por VeneciaDarás un paseo por los lugares más caracteriíticos e importantes de la histori...
Un recorrido completo de 2 horas por Venecia en el Palacio Ducal de Venecia debería ser una visita o...
¡Explora la ciudad más romántica del mundo a bordo de un barco turístico rojo!Hay alrededor de 97 ci...
Da un paseo al aire libre (sin entradas) a través de los lugares más característicos e importantes d...
Este servicio de lanzadera propone un traslado en barco rápido y cómodo entre el aeropuerto Marco Po...
Construido en 1792 en estilo neoclásico tras un concurso público ganado por un amigo de Canova, Gian...
Visita un exclusivo Taller Veneciano y descubre cómo se crean los productos tradicionales más famoso...
Este recorrido a pie gastronómico mojará su paladar y le permitirá descubrir las delicias del Aperit...