Gondola serenade with a musician on board
- Have a unique scenic ride along the famous romantic canals of Venice
- Experience how was the Venetian public transportation in the past
- Enjoy a pleasant “promenade” as a musician serenades you
- Live an unforgettable moment of magic romanticism
Experience culture, beauty and romance of Venice in a relaxing way. Your visit to Venice would not be complete without treating yourself to a gondola ride accompanied with a beautiful serenade.
Today the Gran Canal is filled with modern transportation, but the gondolas still holds a valuable place in Venice’s history as one of the icons of the city. In the 17th and 18th century it is estimated that there were anywhere from eight to ten thousand gondolas that treaded through the canals of Venice. Today the art of the gondolier is being preserved in the historical center of Venice with only four hundred gondolas remaining. Taking a ride on a gondola gives you a different perspective of the city and takes you by places that you might have not been able to reach by foot.
Since we want you to enjoy, relax and take in the beauty of the sights around you no commentary from the guide will be given but your ears will be filled with a splendid serenade. Take this time to sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
- 35 minutes gondola ride in Venice
- Musician on board (he is only on board of one gondola that travels along with the others)
- Child 0-2 years old: free of charge
Campiello Traghetto, 2467, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Campo Santa Maria del Giglio , in front of Gritti Palace.
- The gondolas are able to fit up to 6 people per boat and the gondola ride will last 35 minutes
- This is a collective tour that involves the participation of 6 gondolas at the same time, the musician is only on board of one gondola that travels along with the others.
- Every day at 3.30 pm from November to March
- Every day at 6.30 pm and 7.30 pm from April to October
Make your stay in Venice unforgettable with a dinner show evening at the magical and unique Theatre ...
The glass masters of The Glass Cathedral - Santa Chiara present a spectacular show dedicated to both...
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political powe...
This Museum, dedicated to the thought and works of Leonardo da Vinci, is situated in the heart of Ve...
This private tour of Venice is the perfect one for you if you have limited time to spend in the city...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...