Grand Canal by Gondola tour with singer and dinner
- Unforgettable gondola ride with music on Grand Canal
- An amazing experience along the Venetian labyrinth of waterways
- Private dinner at a real Venetian restaurant
Enjoy a romantic gondola ride with Italian songs played by the singer and let the expert gondolier take you along the mysterious labyrinth of waterways and the breathtaking Grand Canal.
The route includes some of the most important highlights of Venice as the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Gritti Palace, the Salute Church and many others!
At the end of the tour you will enjoy a romantic and delicious dinner at a real Venetian restaurant (with a private table). Just check the menu here below.
- Rice with local seafood,
- Tagliolini pasta with shrimps and pesto sauce,
- Ravioli stuffed with ricotta cheese Spinach or rice mixed with local vegetables
- Mixed fried local seafood with polenta-mais
- Venetian style local cuttlefish with polenta-mais
- Grilled beef entrecôte with roasted potatoes
- Escalope veal Italian Style with French fries or a mix of fresh seasonable vegetables
- Homemade Venetian Tiramisu
- Venetian Chocolate Cake
- Ice Cream & Coffee
The only gondola ride with the commentary (by app or brochure) in 9 different languages: Thanks to your commentary you will get to know the most exclusive history and legends about the highlights of the route as the La Fenice theatre, Oyster Bridge and La Salute church and the and many other!
- 30-minute shared Gondola ride
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Live music and singers for a small group
- Commentary with mobile app or brochure
- Dinner at Al Giglio, private table: three courses without drinks
- Multilingual assistance for embarkation
- Hotel pick-up
- Earphones / Audio-devices
- Child (0-2): free of charge
- Youth (3-11): reduced
Campo Santa Maria del Giglio San Marco, 30125 San Marco, Venezia VE, Italia
Church of Santa Maria del Giglio - in Campo (square) of Santa Maria del Giglio – It is mandatory to arrive 10 minutes before the departure time. Our assistant will wait for you with the sign “GONDOLA WITH MUSIC TOUR”. The restaurant is "Al Giglio": S. Marco 2477/78 - Just few steps from the gondola station
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- This tour does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- The tour is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party
- Each gondola can seat a maximum of 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guests weight
- Every day
- Please meet at 5:00 PM at the Church of Santa Maria del Giglio
- The tour starts at 5.10pm
- From April to October
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. With ...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...
Any night in Venice is special – this trip just adds to the luxury. This afternoon and evening tour ...